Pricing Help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to see some CruiserHead aficionados recognizing the underlying value of a “diamond-in-the-ruff”. I’ve seen worse, but never in this state of nonrunning disrepair with a quoted value above the $5K Gut Check! This may warm the hearts of “fix it at any cost guys” vs. the “choke factor” of the Dollar General crowd.
BOTTOM LINE...for both camps, forget the $ signs. It’s just nice to see that all of us appreciates the beauty of an undeniable “BEATER”.

Ask 5, take 4 and make sure it goes to a good home.

Paid $2000 for my 10/85, no motor. Picked up a good motor for $1000. Now I have bought a new H55 and totally rebuilt the Transfer
@$3000.
My body is in a little better shape.
From my experience Mid TN is in the appropriate range assuming it needs a new motor. And that’s for a rust free truck. This white one has nothing to be concerned about but will require a lot of work on the frame/suspension surface rust along with the windshield bubbles. And then it’s hard to tell what’s not visible as this trucks not been apart yet. Minimal to no interior work is a bonus. Good luck with moving it.

Wow...this is a nice project truck. Love the white with brown interior.

Asking a bunch of 60 owners what it's worth.....................PRICELESS!!!

You guys rock. Thanks to all for taking the time to weigh in.

Thanks Rube. I did not keep the engine with the big hole in it but I did strip a small collection of parts from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom