Pricing for 40 stuff ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
hello boys and girls...
Been along time since I have mudded myself.... Alot of life has happened since my last visit.... But now that a LOT of dust has settled, Ill have some time for my Metal children....Have realized I have way to much Cruiser stuff Ill never use and am asking your help with Pricing...... since I been out of the Cruiser life.

I have a rust free later model hard top with ambulance doors and latch type front doors.... These are in great shape repainted../ good non OEM paint all glass good... Location...... Sandy Eggroll Ca. aka San Diego

I would very much appreciate ideas of what I should be asking as a whole.... and in bunches

Thank you for any input

Last edited:
Might be just me but is barn door an ambulance door 2 rear doors, not 3?.
Have you looked in the classified for current listing.
Google doesn't have a listing for a "Sandy Eggroll Ca."
You should try and be more specific if you expect to be taken seriously IMHO.

Someone had a thread on here a couple weeks back. Was purchasing a top, sides and ambulance doors for $4000. From the pics it all looked in decent shape. Just to give you an idea.

hello boys and girls...
Been along time since I have mudded myself.... Alot of life has happened since my last visit.... But now that a LOT of dust has settled, Ill have some time for my Metal children....Have realized I have way to much Cruiser stuff Ill never use and am asking your help with Pricing...... since I been out of the Cruiser life.

I have a rust free later model hard top with rear barn doors and latch type front doors.... These are in great shape repainted../ good non OEM paint all glass good... Location...... Sandy Eggroll Ca.

I would very much appreciate ideas of what I should be asking as a whole.... and in bunches

Thank you for any input
Welcome back! I remember you and it has been quite some time.

Welcome Back in2cruisers!

I also remember you. The scene has changed radically since you probably last logged in. You can probably sell that hardtop and doors for what you used to be able to buy an entire FJ40 for. "Collectors" and other automotive enthusiasts have discovered FJ40s, and the market values for used parts and trucks has been pushed to levels I never thought imaginable.

I'm really happy I have a basement, shed, and garage full of old FJ40 and FJ55 parts that I could sell for crazy money; but I feel really bad for someone like my former 20 something self who wants to get into a vintage Land Cruiser with only $4000 to spend on a rig, when that will now only get you a hard top and doors.

Checkout the classified section for an idea of pricing. Use th e search function.
Then place your ad when your ready. Barn doors with the flip up hatch should be a very desirable top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom