Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So sorry Chris. Praying for the 49 Tire family.

So Sorry to hear. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.

Oh man Chris that's terrible. So sorry to hear. She was a really nice lady. We had a really good joking-around session a couple of days before this year's crawl....
Both her personal and 49 Tire families will be in our prayers

Still in shock CT! Prayers for sure!

Very sorry to hear this news. Always enjoyed visiting with her and she always went out of her way to help.

Prayers lifted.

Very sorry to hear Chris. She went out of her way to chat with me the couple times I've been there. Super nice lady.

Stunned! Helen was a special person and will be greatly missed. Praying for her families.

So sorry Chris

Chris I'm sorry to hear this!

Helen always smiled and chatted when I lived there and then visiting she was always happy.
Good folks like her are in our lives to change us and to help make the days fun.

Sorry buddy!

Helen Francis Dennis, 54, passed away Thursday, October 27, 2016 at MS Baptist Hospital in Jackson. Visitation will be Sunday, October 30th from 2:00-5:00 PM and Monday, October 31st from 12:00 PM to the 1:00 PM Funeral Service at Chancellor Funeral Home in Florence. Burial will follow at Crestview Memorial Cemetery in Brandon.

Thanks again guys. Thanks for text and calls today. Cottonland strength isn't in its transfer cases, winch cables or torque. It is in each one of you.
Helen loved dealing with all of eyou. Most of you are color coded purple in our system. That means you are royalty ie. Friends of Chris. She loved trying to treat each of you like royalty.
Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

This picture was taken Wednesday. One of my guys turned 60 and we bought him a used 38 special (very used. Like robbed a liquor store on Raymond Road in 1985 used) and we gave him a cake. She was so excited to do this. Crazy.

Unbelievable.

helen 10-27-2016.jpg

Chris, hate to hear about Helen. That is a huge loss on many levels.

I'd ask yall to pray for a buddy named Chris. Full time guy that I work with. 36, 2 young kids and just found out he has ALS. If you know anything about it, it attacks central nervous system, muscles. My Aunt is in advanced stages and is loosing speech, but she has had a long, great life and is in her 80s, I guess somehow that makes it easier to accept. Chris is young, healthy and this has hit from no where so it has really rocked his family and friends.

Lastly, pray for my wife and kids as I've been unexpectedly gone a lot the last 3 months in prep for work overseas coming up this spring.

Chris, I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Helen, but she made a big impact during the time I did spend with her. When my Mom was in town last time and got a nail through her tire as she was leaving town she was so frustrated. Helen was wonderful to her, made her feel better, got her taken care of and back on the road. We talked a good bit that Saturday with her... she will be missed. I won't be able to make it today, but Helen, her family, and the 49 tire family are in our prayers today.

I need to watch this thread more closely.

Steve- I’m sorry to hear this.

Know he raised a heck of son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom