Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well in some way our prayers and thoughts were answered. My stepmother passed last night. It was fast and her pain was managed. Please continue to think about my Dad as he grieves his wife of 33 years. Hug your people. Life is short.

image.jpeg
Yesterday was not a good day. We lost my Uncle Bob yesterday as well. Rest well Uncle Bobby.

Last edited:
Well in some way our prayers and thoughts were answered. My stepmother passed last night. It was fast and her pain was managed. Please continue to think about my Dad as he grieves his wife of 33 years. Hug your people. Life is short.

View attachment 1256831 Yesterday was not a good day. We lost my Uncle Bob yesterday as well. Rest well Uncle Bobby.
So sorry for your losses............

So sorry for your loss Bossman and Heather!

Sorry to hear about them. We lost my last remaining Grandmother to Alzheimers last week.

Last edited:
Sorry for all of your losses. You are right about life being too short.

God bless them both and their loved ones. Very sorry for your loss.

Baton rouge needs prayer, Dallas, DC, President, local LE, State Governors.........

I'll probably be patrolling Jackson in the next 3 weeks........ Its when not IF anymore.

Deployed to your hometown...that is bad. Never understood while innercity community organizers didnt beg for NG to keep the peace cept it doesnt keep them in power.

Unrest keeps people stirred up so they are less willing to look at the facts. Agree 100% with @SHUSH the local governments, LEO's, military, neighbors, pretty much everyone needs the prayers right now. And somebody needs to kick the media outlets and some other high placed officials asses up around their ears for perpetuating the information that is keeping this pot stirred.

Pray hard and stay safe guys.

Last edited:
Baton rouge needs prayer, Dallas, DC, President, local LE, State Governors.........

I'll probably be patrolling Jackson in the next 3 weeks........ Its when not IF anymore.

I saw hundreds of military transport trucks heading north along I-83 towards the northern cities this past weekend. It was an endless convoy. Probably crappy Cleveland.

Evening everyone....
Kinda got kicked today- many of you know thru FB heathers mom has had battle with medical stuff from prior surgery....
Few months back they found fluid pouch in her chest; drained it and she recovered.

Last two weeks she felt terrible- MRI yesterday revealed.... Fluid pouch is back.

Most of yawl know- heathers & her family mean world to me... Her mom been thru hell and made it thru.
She scared since dr told her these pouches never come back; well hers has....
Folks just think/ pray for Mrs. Kay she scared & sure could use encouragement.

Evening everyone....
Kinda got kicked today- many of you know thru FB heathers mom has had battle with medical stuff from prior surgery....
Few months back they found fluid pouch in her chest; drained it and she recovered.

Last two weeks she felt terrible- MRI yesterday revealed.... Fluid pouch is back.

Most of yawl know- heathers & her family mean world to me... Her mom been thru hell and made it thru.
She scared since dr told her these pouches never come back; well hers has....
Folks just think/ pray for Mrs. Kay she scared & sure could use encouragement.

Thinking of you and yours this AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom