Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our boy Matt Stell and his girlfriend are headed to Haiti on a mission trip soon. On top of Matt being a great talent he is also a missionary. Please keep him and his team in your prayers.

So as some of you know, my step mother had ovarian cancer a few years back. She thought she beat it but it's now back. She's also a Type 1 diabetic and this time there are all kinds of other complications. I figured that if we are all praying and thinking of folks, maybe you could add her to the list. Her name is Betsy. Thanks y'all.

1. Just drove up 49 from Hburg to Jtown. Yall please be careful on that road. Saw 3 awful wrecks. Pray for those families.

2. Please pray for my family this week. Some LTCs are talking about my next assignment and I'm hoping its back at home. Its been a long, almost 3 years working an hour from the house plus being gone so much.

o_OYou were at Shelby? Cause I was there.... With them.... All weekend. :poof:

That was probably Brewers then. That must have been lunch time? They were in briefings with us ALL weekend..... Misery.

Wish museum had been open AND that you told me..... Could have shown you Nazi prisoner camp location and swastika they dug "so their planes could see them"

So..... Im a problem.

Guess that reassignment is to Timbukto?

We got a private tour of the museum, our Scout master is MG Collins' political guy........

This kids, is why you join the Air Force......

IMG_4884.jpg

Say a prayer for Collinsville. Apparently its worse than Loiusville was. 2 churches downtown hit, power out. They think it was an F3. Headed over tomorrow to help my NCOIC. Lost his roof and barn is literally just..... Gone 7,000 sq ft pole barn. Luckily they have found all the horses 2 miles away. Cant explain that one....

Hard week for my kids. Jack (7) had a classmate die in a car wreck Sunday. My daughter (11) had one of her best friend's father die today, he was 47 and leaves a wife and two kids (11 and 6).

Yall are in our prayers!

My 15 man team is Home!!!! Some happy kids and wives.

Mike prayers said!

Shush congrats!

Sorry Heather. Your family will be in our thoughts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom