Power Steering Pump - New OEM VS Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just so you and others know, put on leather glove. Hold gear with leather glove hand. Put impact on gear nut. Rattle off. Smack gear off with rubber mallet. Do not lose woodruff key. Reinstall reverse order.
How many ugga duggas to torque it

Two uggas
While I’m certainly not one to question those that just get in there and give her a couple of solid ugga dugs, some might prefer a more precise approach. My 2x4 stud allows you to gently yet confidently grab her by the teeth and apply a measured amount of torque. What happens in your own garage is entirely up to you.

While I’m certainly not one to question those that just get in there and give her a couple of solid ugga dugs, some might prefer a more precise approach. My 2x4 stud allows you to gently yet confidently grab her by the teeth and apply a measured amount of torque. What happens in your own garage is entirely up to you.
So does your hand with a leather glove holding the gear, was just giving people a quick easy option that might not no. Wasn’t meant to hurt your feelings, I’m sure your board works too.

Just so you and others know, put on leather glove. Hold gear with leather glove hand. Put impact on gear nut. Rattle off. Smack gear off with rubber mallet. Do not lose woodruff key. Reinstall reverse order.
This. Its what i did.

And also as mentioned: dont ding up the gear, its soft af and even tiny little gouges give you the “6bt diesel swap” noise. Ask me how i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom