Post your wheeling damage pics (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The most minimal damage I've done to a truck. 🤣
Time for a fresh cut on the exhaust tip.

IMG_20230221_141646032_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230221_130828403_HDR.jpg

Not sure what you mean
Is that an endlink?
I'm pretty sure I've seen a few FSB endlinks break like that on hundred series LCs, and yours is an LX, so "is that the same endlink on yours as a hundo?"

You're right, sometimes forum incomplete sentences are not clear. 🫤

Currently sorting out some trail fun. Buddy lost a tire. Make that two tires. Of the 21" variety. Two giant gashes in both tires. Plugged one enough to hold some air. No chance at the second gash. No one stocks 21" tires.

PXL_20230224_195838641.jpg

Is that an endlink?
I'm pretty sure I've seen a few FSB endlinks break like that on hundred series LCs, and yours is an LX, so "is that the same endlink on yours as a hundo?"

You're right, sometimes forum incomplete sentences are not clear. 🫤

Hah sorry. It’s an end link on my 570

Last edited:
Rock's wrong for fins (looks like granite?), but definitely a couple spots on fins like that!! 🤘🤙

1678766171304.png
1678766336288.png
1678766380665.png

I failed to notice the paint spill in Home Depot’s parking lot - doh! Both passenger side tires look like this.

Was able to remove splatter from any painted surfaces of the LC, but I will leave this ‘bling’ on the rubber and see how long it lasts!

EB2903C3-A9E0-4FF6-B395-87FDEA06FA5B.jpeg

I failed to notice the paint spill in Home Depot’s parking lot - doh! Both passenger side tires look like this.

Was able to remove splatter from any painted surfaces of the LC, but I will leave this ‘bling’ on the rubber and see how long it lasts!

View attachment 3297013
Reminds me of an old cowboy song…
“There wuz BL…oooood own the saddle…
Tbere wuz BLoooood on the ground…
Tbere wuz blooooood own the saddle…
There wuz BL…OOOOD all around…!”
🤷🏻‍♂️😂

View attachment 3297013
That enough to affect balance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom