Post your high-mileage 100-series!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about this?

DD41B3D3-BB15-4997-99EC-C0A44CDE7468.jpeg

Counts to me...... my 2001 barely cracked 180,000 miles and if this WFH Covid thing keeps going I'll NEVER get to 200K!!!!!

-G
Jeez - I've put a lot more miles on my LCs since COVID as it gives me a chance to get out and social distance. Just got back from a 4000 mile trip.

367,000 miles on all original spec.

The only things that have been replaced are the timing belt and water pump.

Seriously, my LC has lasted a lifetime. I will provide pictures when I get to my car!
Love it! Im over 425k on my 98 (bought new by me) and have had a similiar experience, although i am on my 3rd starter. The engine has had zero work done to it and still runs like a sewing machine. I hope to get something similar out of my 200.
D061FA95-31C9-4435-BF5B-E116783C13DC.jpeg

367,000 miles on all original spec.

The only things that have been replaced are the timing belt and water pump.

Seriously, my LC has lasted a lifetime. I will provide pictures when I get to my car!

Does it still have original starter, alternator, brake booster, steering rack and radiator?

Does it still have original starter, alternator, brake booster, steering rack and radiator?
Not sure about the others but the only thing i have had to replace on mine was the starter (several times). Water pump of course while i was in there doing the timing belt but not because of a leak. nothing else. Even on the original radiator, which surprises me given how many thousands of miles of developing world washboard gravel it has been on in over 400k miles.

Amen-(Holy S#%t) 2001 LC
Think you got the record
Except a wrecked one I think had 700+
Keep in mind these 4.7 engines- have gone to 1million - documented

Ps Info on a list of replacement items you have done please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom