Post your high-mileage 100-series!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

speed.png

Idk, at this point I'm more impressed by the cars that have low mileage than high mileage. Its easy to put 300K on a cruiser, but how on earth does anyone have sub 200K at this point? Did you forget you had it after your bought it?

Idk, at this point I'm more impressed by the cars that have low mileage than high mileage. Its easy to put 300K on a cruiser, but how on earth does anyone have sub 200K at this point? Did you forget you had it after your bought it?
I just purchased the vehicle about a month or so ago, I got it with 169k. It's a 2006 LC, one previous owner before they traded it in to a Toyota dealership.

This thread is for High Mileage cruisers dude, not ones that just got broken in. lol Post up again in 10 years maybe.
Yeah, his D light still works:meh::lol:

Well there ya go, why don't you start a "post your low mileage cruiser thread"

seems that some trucks have thicker skin than their owners.
Oh for ****s sake! I hope you are not talking about me.

It was a compliment buddy. Geez a wee bit sensitive maybe?

Last edited:
I suppose I am considered a low mileage owner since my 2000 Landcruiser is still under 200,000 miles, around 198,000, I think. I bought it new and it has been our third car for 10 years but what a third car it has been. Our other cars have summer performance run flats so any weather below 40 degrees the Cruiser is the better choice. Same with towing, scuba diving, hauling garden and home supplies, taking the dog and anything that requires the utility. My wife drives a 2016 BMW X6 and probably drives the Landcruiser as much or more than it.

I recently took it to Torfab in Everett, had a new timing belt put on, water pump, fluid drain and refills, etc. I tend to keep my cars and can’t see ever selling the Landcruiser. At our rate it will be another 10 years before I hit 250K but I’ll get there.

It’s relegated to outside parking and could use some cosmetic love but it runs beautifully.

8264B732-5BB0-4A0D-8C47-827E26C8C9A4.jpeg

B8A1C2EB-A788-405C-A850-9B1E620FE72F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom