Post pics of your dog(s)with your 80! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They normally look more excited, hah...

Might build ‘em a pull-out ramp when I do a storage/sleeping platform... they don’t like jumping in/out compared to their mom’s stock 4Runner

Last edited:
I can relate to those with older dogs, Ally is now 13 and she really feels the heat these days. She's a trooper though, and really enjoyed our 8km hike on the weekend, just need to stop for water breaks more frequently than before. The effects are felt that night and the next morning, we've got her on a low level anti-inflammatory for the last year or so which seems to help quite a bit.

IMG_5105[1].JPG

Hello All,

New member here but long time lurker. I recently picked up a stock 97 LX450 in in amazing condition out from FL with 194k miles after driving it home. I've been searching for years and finally had the opportunity to pull the trigger on an 80 series. She needs some TLC and I'm very thankful for everyone's knowledge they share on here.

Here is my 2 1/2 year old Vizsla Mr. Scout Recon. He's named after my Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance Father and Brother because he is one hell of a bird hunter. He's on the hunt 24/7 when loose and my wife and I love him dearly. He loves the LX as well as my wife's 2019 4runner TRD.

IMG_20200818_105653.jpg

Yorkie crew represent! :flipoff2: Actually, she's some sort of yorkie-mutt abomination. Also the worst dog ever, but she's fun :)

Picture is a couple years old--freezing our asses off in Yellowstone. I will remember this trip for the fact that I accidentally left the camper window open overnight in the teens/twenties. Still haven't heard the end of that one. :eek:

20181005_105316_resized.jpg

Better one in one of my old 4runners:

IMG_4849.JPG
IMG_4850.JPG

20210207_165033.jpg

Good looking dog floridacruiser. They are an awesome breed and always ready for adventure. Duke is going on 13 years old and I still can't keep him from chasing deer if we jump some up on our "easy hikes". I try to only take him on nice senior friendly hikes in his old age but he still acts like he is 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom