Post a picture of your Toyota! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey whats up all, Im visiting my grandparents in Rogers for a week, just thought id post up a photo of my rig if you see me driving around. Im headed to Wheelin' World tomorrow, how is that place? and does anyone know where I can get my Co2 tank filled here?

Nice rig! You should try to make it down to Byrds Adventure Center in Cass, AR as well. They have OHV trails. I've never been to Wheelin World, but I hear it's got a lot of high horsepower hill climbs.

IMG_3689.JPG

Nice FJC!

sure did....ready to travel...sort of...

Just a packaging mistake...was in a separate box that was supposed to be shrink-wrapped to the other box....

Went cruising with some of the guys last weekend

GOPR0068_zps8a47ef6f.jpg

GOPR0067_zps62420411.jpg

Doesn't that dark colored one belong to someone at Arkansas Performance Exhaust? I know the Litwa family and one of the guys owns that place and I think I've seen that parked in my buddies driveway a time or two.

Doesn't that dark colored one belong to someone at Arkansas Performance Exhaust? I know the Litwa family and one of the guys owns that place and I think I've seen that parked in my buddies driveway a time or two.

It belongs to Greg here on the forum. He doesnt work there but he is really good friends with Jason, the owner of APE.

Did some body work on the Avalon today....
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994818.382574.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994833.428117.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994847.459321.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994864.777840.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994883.186637.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1403994898.945841.jpg

Your probably wondering what the hell is going on...,,
Well a month ago my daughter got hit... The kid that hit her got a ticket.... His insurance..(Met-Life) is refusing to pay the claim...
So instead of the car sitting while our lawyer gets this resolved we patched her up....

The body shop cut the holes in it to estimate it...

They say its totaled ....

We will see

I guess I should have posted this in the what mod did you do to your Toyota thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom