Post a picture of your Toyota! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About 60 miles into the White Rim Trail, Moab Utah this past weekend...

DSC_0215_zps8d576c7f.jpg

Blackwater are you coming to Cruiser Crawl in Oct? Would like to meet up and discuss 100 ' s and trail ride.

Just paid dues and joined RLC, so here's a picture of my LC.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409171473.919560.jpg

2000 100 series 185k, doesn't get out into the Ozarks nearly enough. Trying to remedy that.

Just paid dues and joined RLC, so here's a picture of my LC.View attachment 934924
2000 100 series 185k, doesn't get out into the Ozarks nearly enough. Trying to remedy that.

Nice 100 series! Your member shirt and sticker should be getting to you in the mail today... Welcome!

Back in the area after 7 years. This is the only pic I have online for the moment, but I would love to get a guided tour of the Ozark Highlands Trail for the opportunity to replace this one with something more suiting. WPS!
epfHkE

Just moved back to NWA after 7 years out of town. This is the only good image, but it's uber cheesy. Looking for the opportunity to get some shots in the Ozark Highlands Trail, and promise to replace this shot if someone wants to go. I'm ready to do some wheeling and dirt bike riding.
2014-09-16_07-23-01.jpg

20140716_140813.jpg

Hey Tony- Are those the mirrors I gave ya? Look good- did you get the springs on?

Hey Tony- Are those the mirrors I gave ya? Look good- did you get the springs on?

Those are still my stock mirrors. I haven't put the springs on yet because I am waiting on the matching fronts. But they need to go on. I did some trails down in Hot Springs and those springs are in bad shape.

I'm new here. The first pic is our 1997 fzj80 w/my dad's 1992 4runner. If you look in the far right you can see an FJ60 (not with us but nice people). All the pics are from the NWA last Oct. My son put together a video of the trip.

Bydge

aaa.jpg

aaw.jpg

IMG_20141017_160225_719.jpg

I'm new here. The first pic is our 1997 fzj80 w/my dad's 1992 4runner. If you look in the far right you can see an FJ60 (not with us but nice people). All the pics are from the NWA last Oct. My son put together a video of the trip.

Bydge

Welcome! Sweet video, would love to make a trip to NWA and explore sometime.

Looks like a 22re 2nd gen Runner? Those are few and far between.

Welcome! Sweet video, would love to make a trip to NWA and explore sometime.

Looks like a 22re 2nd gen Runner? Those are few and far between.

Thank you,
It was a great trip and we cant wait to go back.
The 4runner actuality has the 6 cylinder. Years ago I had a 1989 truck with the 22re. It was bullet proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom