Polish her up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I did a little waxing on the cruiser today with this stuff called zymol. A friend gave it to me so I thought I'd try it out. Worked really good. What's everybody else using?

Here's the before shot:
P7274416.jpg

you drive to/toward Boulder??

I feel like I've seen you on WB36 every morning for the past week...is that you or a twin?

I actually love those wheels. They are by far the easiest wheels to maintain that I have ever owned. Just wash them every once in awhile. No scrubbing or polishing or anything. I think you can get teflon coated in a few different styles too. Whoever thought of covering a wheel with teflon probably is a pretty sharp one.

i use meguiars Cleaner Wax Paste, it is a bit course for my paint and does not take out all the swirls i have but i am trying not to care. This picture was taken 1000km after last wash so the wax is holding up very well.

http://a.imageshack.us/img825/8066/dsc2476litgen.jpg
dsc2476litgen.jpg

Last edited:
She came up really well - I just did a similar thing with my red 60 and got a similar result.

Ya I saw your truck it did come out real nice. I never would have guessed it looked that good under all that oxidation. Nice rig Idlhane, you might actually try that Nu-Finish stuff Cruisified is talking about I have to agree it works great, but then again meguiars is good stuff too. My buddy that owns a body shop told me never to use anything that says turtle wax on it for paint. He told me it sets the scratches and they will never buff out. He also said if it smell like fruit it probably is ok. Nice rides guys keep them coming!

clay bar

do the clay bar thing...I just did my Cruiser and Subaru...glass like smoothness

I feel like I've seen you on WB36 every morning for the past week...is that you or a twin?

Might be me :D My cruiser is the same color, but not nearly as pretty as that one. I've also got a stock bumper.

hmmmm...

I'm in a brown 60, ARB, OME'd, etc...I'll high-beam ya' if we pass eachother tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom