please help me identify my gearbox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings,
I bought this gearbox from a local scrapyard along with the whole drivetrain, I need help to identify what gearbox and transfer case this is.
Here is what i know.
It was mated to a Toyota 2h engine.
Looking forward to some help regards
-nikunj
IMG_20190930_155853.jpg
IMG_20190930_155856.jpg
IMG_20190930_155913.jpg
IMG_20190930_155902.jpg

Has factory PTO. Someone who knows more than me will chime in but i think the diesel and gas have different input shaft splines.

It may be but be aware that the H55 has different part numbers for the 2H application and for the 2F, 12HT's. Different input shafts IIRC.

Thought it was just the B series motor that required a longer in put shaft? But I have no experience so hopefully someone more knowledgeable will add their data.

If reverse is to the left and down it’s a 4 speed. If reverse is to the right and down it’s a 5 speed

It may be but be aware that the H55 has different part numbers for the 2H application and for the 2F, 12HT's. Different input shafts IIRC.

Close.

2F/3F-E/2H/12H-T will all use the same input shaft. Bellhousings will be different but the transmissions will be direct bolt ins.

As stated below, the B motor iterations have a different input shaft specific to those engines only.

:cheers:

6o Series H55F 5 speed to suit a 2F / 2H etc.....Did you also get the gearbox cross member I can see in the back ground?

Last edited:
6o Series H55F 5 speed to suit a 2F / 2H etc.....Did you also get the gearbox cross member I can see in the back ground?
YES I did get the gearbox cross member, I also got everything on the car except the body, interior trim, seats and chassis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom