Events/Trails Pig Party 2021💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is June 2021.
FaThor’s day is the 20th.
Pick a week!

0CB902F9-540B-4783-98D7-BAF32B8AB395.jpeg

Oh man, too much fun this morning 😂😂😂

So later push? That would be beneficial to allowing for more snowmelt in higher elevation destinations.

Lots of fun, thanks for the laughs!

I need to go work on the LX now. Gotta adjust that vent under the steering column...

Bringing this back up for fun. Seems the Badlands, South Dakota area has been talked about by some. Let's kick this around and see if it works out. I know Pablo goes to a Toyota event up there, maybe he could do some route planning. I've been to the Badlands and Mt. Rushmore a couple times, but not any four wheeling. 🤷‍♂️ Seems most people can do two or three days of trails then head home.

So, you all have set a date of the week after Father's day, now let's talk location. Plenty of time for Lambcrusher, BobM , Rush55, Lil'John, Naspter, Nik P, Xtiaan2000 and all you other feet draggers to get your act together and have some fun. :)

The Southern Swine Soiree matched or set the record for pig attendance, let's set the bar high this year.

Bringing this back up for fun. Seems the Badlands, South Dakota area has been talked about by some. Let's kick this around and see if it works out. I know Pablo goes to a Toyota event up there, maybe he could do some route planning. I've been to the Badlands and Mt. Rushmore a couple times, but not any four wheeling. 🤷‍♂️ Seems most people can do two or three days of trails then head home.

So, you all have set a date of the week after Father's day, now let's talk location. Plenty of time for Lambcrusher, BobM , Rush55, Lil'John, Naspter, Nik P, Xtiaan2000 and all you other feet draggers to get your act together and have some fun. :)

The Southern Swine Soiree matched or set the record for pig attendance, let's set the bar high this year.
Ya, and anyone who's afraid of crossing da Great divide !! @nuclearlemon too 🐷😉

i'd definitely have a better chance of making this one. the last year and a half was definitely out because of work, but things are kind of rolling along good now. it would still be in fat bastard tho...haven't touched the poor piggie :( hell, it hasn't even made it home and i've moved twice already...been sitting at the shop all lonely.
the event in sd, is the black hills cruiser classic. held by the dakota territory cruisers. good event. they rent out the wild bill campground. i've been a couple times, but it was years ago so i'm no trail guide though.

I’m drinking gin and tonics to night celebrating a 10 day vacation along the Big Sur coast With the Mrs’s. No wheeling but some glamping with the pig.

The bad lands defiantly sounds like a great place to explore. It has been on my f ck it list ( bucket [sorry, gin mouth]) list. Hope we are able to shake a few more pigs from the pig tree. Really was jealous with the pictures at the ozarks.

Never too early to rage about the next PP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom