Piezo factory alarm chirper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to replace mine can anyone tell me where this part is located on the vehicle? Thanks in advance.

On the lx450 it is Just outboard and below the master cylinder, it is a red cylinder about 1" in dia wraped in grey foam tape ziptied to a wiring bundle.

On the land cruiser it is often in the same area but the exact location can vary as they were port installed.

If you refer to the audible piezo chirper so you may try to looking a small rounded red or maybe black on your engine/hood compartment. The look may like this :

In my case I found it near the fuse box or maybe you can locate near the wiring/power harness, meaning try to see a bunch of cable tie together.

If you find it you may unplug it (hope there is a connector) and you can maually test it by directly connect it using cable to your battery. If it's produce audible sound, then the piezzo isOK but maybe a problem on your wiring system

Just IMHO

this is funny.. i was just reading this thread on Saturday and been on the Floyd Bell website. I will order the same!

this is funny.. i was just reading this thread on Saturday and been on the Floyd Bell website. I will order the same!
Hopefully its the right one! From what I gather it should be the same as the port installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom