Pics of my new ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah try sliders, rear bumper, supercharger-turbo, lift, bigger tires ect.................................................

i could go on forever

mike

I like the deflector. I have one too. I think Rick is just jealous.

well if junk is offering to give me a winch then im all for it. other wise it will be some time before i can afford one. :D

Hey lx450,

Come a few weeks my older bro is going to be taking my fj40 to college, my mom getting a new 100 series and me getting my moms old fj80 with lockers, question. are you running stock suspension on there. i guess you would be b/c how would redo the susp and not go bigger. the reason i ask is i wasnt sure if the stock susp could handle a heavy bull bar and winch. of course you dont have winch yet. my question is could the stock susp handle and arb and winch? thanks

youll be fine depending on what exaclty you wanna do. My cruiser suspention is stock (for the moment) and its a lexus so its 20% softer as it is. i may just be crazy but after the bar went on it almost seems like i have better handling but i think that may be due to more compression on the springs i didnt measure the drop of the front end but one you pull the stock bumper off and put this one on you can feel the weight diff. the bumper kiscks ass off road and my aproach angles are way better (no more scraping the stock bumper over every bump)

I dont thik the bumper will drop you too much but if you really want clearence and cant spare any you might loose a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom