Pic Request: Galactic Gray Mica Builds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking about buying a GGM LX470. The seller sent me pictures and it looks clean but it also looks blue. Sometimes I see this color and its a like a light charcoal or ash gray and then sometimes its looks very bluish. Is my eyes playing tricks on me or does it have some hints of blue?

Also looking for some pictures of your Galactic Gray Mica trucks. Maybe seeing it at different angles and in different lighting conditions will help me decide.

Check out my build thread. It looks blue ish at night but it's definitely gray. There's a pearl in the paint that gives the different colors.

20191207_152300.jpg

Check out my build thread. It looks blue ish at night but it's definitely gray. There's a pearl in the paint that gives the different colors.

View attachment 2187901

See this I likes. What year is yours? Did you have to do anything to mount the front bumper? I want an ARB front as well

I love how some of the LX colors change with the lighting conditions. GG always looks just a little bit different every time I see one. My Blue Vapor Metallic goes from silver in cloudy weather to light blue in bright sunshine to a purple hue in late evening or snow.
Just part of the magic!

Yeah I can tell in the lighter conditions it does look more gray

the top picture was taken probably mid/late day.
the middle picture was taken early morning with overcast
the bottom picture was taken mid morning no clouds to give you some frame of reference.

I personally love the color, its unique enough for me (came from a rescue green Jeep Wrangler unlimited) but still subtle enough that doesn't draw too much attention.

28079CD4-27B7-4C0B-AAF0-CA17800000CD.jpeg

Bump. Would like to more picture of the galactic grey mica cruisers

My favorite color. There are blue flecks in the paint. But it pretty much looks grey to me.

45794531-E785-4482-AD53-81B0EB436EDE.jpeg

DDD8BA07-87E8-4225-BE28-A88DE12B24A2.jpeg

Definitely some blue pearl in some light. Looks cool IMO.

DE4F8A15-9F19-4D59-B6A4-EE10CBFB823F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom