SOLD Phx: 1996 FZJ80 132K miles stock, not locked, blank slate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
The time has come to pass on this time capsule. We've owned this truck for the last 3+ years (approx. 22k miles). Before that @samtoddlee had it for about a year. It's a stock, unmolested, low mileage FZJ80. It does not have Frt & Rear lockers. It has been used sparingly off road and no serious 4 wheeling. Recent brakes (F&R), front axle service with new outer birfields, alternator brushes, drivebelts, ac checked and serviced -ice cold, newer intake hose.

The paint is in good condition, there are some minor dings and dents over the truck. Have the 3rd row seats for it.

This truck is bone stock. You don’t have to worry about the modifications or upgrades a previous owner has done. Clean, straight, honest Land Cruiser.

Asking $18,900 Thanks for looking.
96 FZJ80 p4.jpg
96 FZJ80 p3.jpg
96 FZJ80 p2.jpg
96 FZJ80 p1.jpg

-Norm

Beautiful

Yea, not sure what is up with this one but it is not priced at $18k. That is a big bucks vehicle. Scam?

Unless I missed something, there seems to be money left on the table with this one at 132k miles. It should sell quickly at that price.

I've been a MUD member for 15 years, been to 8 Cruise Moabs, very active with Copper State Cruisers here in AZ and can give you many character references here and from other MUD members. PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Within 5 minutes you'll now how legit I am and that I'm just a huge Toyota 4x4 fan.

This is not a scam, I'm not some greedy wholesaler, and I believe in Cruiser Karma. I'm not trying to hit this one out of the park. I want to pass this very good 80 series on to some deserving Cruiser Head.

If timing was better I would definitely be contacting you. Need a Tacoma in partial trade?

It is a great looking truck. I wish I needed another one. GLWTS.

The time has come to pass on this time capsule. We've owned this truck for the last 3+ years (approx. 22k miles). Before that @samtoddlee had it for about a year. It's a stock, unmolested, low mileage FZJ80. It does not have Frt & Rear lockers. It has been used sparingly off road and no serious 4 wheeling. Recent brakes (F&R), front axle service with new outer birfields, alternator brushes, drivebelts, ac checked and serviced -ice cold, newer intake hose.

The paint is in good condition, there are some minor dings and dents over the truck. Have the 3rd row seats for it.

This truck is bone stock. You don’t have to worry about the modifications or upgrades a previous owner has done. Clean, straight, honest Land Cruiser.

Asking $18,900 Thanks for looking. View attachment 2771662View attachment 2771664View attachment 2771665View attachment 2771666

-Norm
My user name is Juano46. If your Cruiser is still for sale you can contact me at juano46ingj@gmail.com or text me at 970-270-8885. Thanks, John

PM sent!!

Any interior pictures?

Here are some more pics that a few people have requested. Easier to post here than to e-mail or text out.
96 FZJ80 p11.jpg
96 FZJ80 p10 Inked_3.jpg
96 FZJ80 p21.jpg
96 FZJ80 p20.jpg

More ...
96 FZJ80 p26.jpg
96 FZJ80 p25.jpg
96 FZJ80 p24.jpg
96 FZJ80 p22.jpg

Wow I so wish I needed another. But I always say that. Price is probably about right as that mileage brings with it a rash of items big and small so a repair or two and you are well over $20k and mid 20's is kind of where they have settled. Such a nice rig. Love that red.

I've been a MUD member for 15 years, been to 8 Cruise Moabs, very active with Copper State Cruisers here in AZ and can give you many character references here and from other MUD members. PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Within 5 minutes you'll now how legit I am and that I'm just a huge Toyota 4x4 fan.

This is not a scam, I'm not some greedy wholesaler, and I believe in Cruiser Karma. I'm not trying to hit this one out of the park. I want to pass this very good 80 series on to some deserving Cruiser Head.
I was on the trail with @OffRoad Rage and his family in Moab this past April, good people and very legit!

I really do not need another Cruiser, but it is tempting! The condition, low mileage, legit seller, it checks all the boxes!

Hi , very interested, please reach out to me when you get a chance (call or text) at 917-935-1839. Name is Ozzy. Thanks.

Also very interested and curious if this is still available. Call or text Patrick @ (763) 639-4084. Happy to continue the conversation via PM as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom