Parting Out Phoenix: FJ60 part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure, but I think @RodrigzCrzr is looking for the valance. Understand about the engine parts. Let me know about that transfer case linkage. :)

Sorry a little late to the post, do you still have parts available, im rebuilding my 84 Fj60, and could use a few items.

Thank you

Hello sorry I'm late too! I'm interested in rear seat belts.

The only door I have left is the left second door. Where are you located?

Maryland. Bummer; my trucks not even here yet from Japan so I have time to search but those doors looked really nice.

you do know about this right ?

Yep thanks haha :) I only need a front carpet as I swapped my transmission to manual, and full sets are very expensive.

Yep thanks haha :) I only need a front carpet as I swapped my transmission to manual, and full sets are very expensive.

you can purchase only the section you need

call <Mr Paul on monday

I can't find that, I can only find the full set. Do you happen to have a link to that?

yes

after i saw you initial post i simply googled the topic

several online vendors offer alla-cart options like i mention ........

you don't really want 25-30 years old KAT Pizz infused old teq shag under your feet ?

do you ?

i will PM you in bit ,

yes

after i saw you initial post i simply googled the topic

several online vendors offer alla-cart options like i mention ........

you don't really want 25-30 years old KAT Pizz infused old teq shag under your feet ?

do you ?

i will PM you in bit ,
Yeah only thing is I like OEM/ having it match and not looking out of place. I’d rather not buy a whole set but if i have to, I will but it’s just unfortunate because I only need the front. Ordered a front piece from cruiseryard, and they sent me a cut up piece from an fj62 /:

Yeah only thing is I like OEM/ having it match and not looking out of place. I’d rather not buy a whole set but if i have to, I will but it’s just unfortunate because I only need the front. Ordered a front piece from cruiseryard, and they sent me a cut up piece from an fj62 /:

yea , its simple really we are dealing with the 30 year old pre owned parts

if they are a wear item from either human contact or or UV rays damage ?

thats a tough pool to pull from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom