For Sale Phoenix AZ: 2002 Lx470 - Dobinsons Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(164, 158, 158)
Outside Link
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/phoenix-2002-lexus-lx470-land-cruiser/7679524956.html
2002 LX. 225k miles. My daily driver currently. Clean title.

Highlights:
- well maintained with Toyota parts
- no frame rust (some very light surface rust on the axle, see pics)
- drives and runs perfect. Needs nothing.
- Brand new Dobinsons lift with SPC UCAs, I got the 200lb rear springs because I was anticipating to install a 4x4labs rear bumper, so it sits a little high in the rear right now.
- 5 brand new Method 316 wheels (17x8 25mm offset) with Falken Wildpeaks (285/70R17), matching spare. Fits in spare tire spot (barely).
- AHC has been deleted, a few straggling parts remain. hydraulic lines removed, globes and accumulator are still there.
- sleeping platform included if you want it. I have 2nd and 3rd row seats (in good condition) they just aren't installed right now.

Vehicle history:
I bought this rig from a Toyota mechanic who maintained it for around 10 years for the previous owner. He bought it a year and a half ago from the PO, with the intent to turn it into an overland rig. He never did and sold it to me instead. I have wanted a 100 for a long time. I have since changed my mind and would rather dump more money into my 80 series instead. I already have a GX470, don't need 3 vehicles that do the same thing.

Pros:
- no rust
- Well maintained.
- burns zero oil
- brand new lift, wheels, and tires
- All fluids changed within a few years.
- timing belt and plugs done at 175k.
- exterior paint on metal is 8/10. In great shape. No clear coat fade. Just a few dings and scratches common for vehicle age.
- new parking brake cable
- new weather tech mats
- interior is in good shape except for driver seat bottom
- everything works except the horn and subwoofer

Cons:
- exterior paint on plastic, bumpers and mirrors: paint is okay, not great. I didn't care about the bumpers because I planned to replace with 4x4labs but never got around to it. You can see in the photos.
- horn doesn't work. I replaced the clock spring and it didn't fix it, there's a small piece that needs to be replaced that makes contact with the ground on the wheel.
- small oil leak on valve covers. I was going to replace this fall, just haven't gotten to it yet, too hot in Phoenix right now.
- subwoofer does not work well. I have it unplugged. Tried replacing but it didn't work well. OEM Speakers have been repaired and work.

I have the carfax from when I bought it in February/March, can be made available.

$18,000 obo. Only trade I would consider is for a First Gen Tundra 4x4 Access Cab.

Lots more photos in the Craigslist ad.

20230916_171713.jpg

20230916_171858.jpg

20230916_171923.jpg

20230916_171937.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom