SOLD Atlanta: 2002 Black/Tan Lexus LX470 229k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Listed is my 2002 Lexus LX470 in Black Onyx/Medium Grey Metallic over a tan/oak interior. Fitted to its original wheels are 285/75/R16 BGF ATs with a 6/32 tread depth. I have owned this hundo since October of 2022. I am in my 6th semester at UTK, and can no longer afford to fuel her up in addition to other educational costs. It has been maintained all its life according to manufacture specs and has been cosmetically refurbished under my ownership. I have completed the following upgrades: reupholstery of both front seats, grey powder coating of the front skid plate, new steering wheel, paint correction, LED conversion, window tinting, grille/roof rail/wheels/license plate surround painted to match cladding, emblem delete, and rearview camera mirror. The mechanical additions are as follows: 1.5" lift/level facilitated by icon extended shocks, OME rear springs and Torsions bars, Freedom Offroad UCAs, and extended sway bar links. Recent services include an oil change, coolant flush, transmission flush, power steering flush, new air filter, brake flush and pads, differential flushes, and a new Toyota Battery. The water pump/timing belt service was done at 180k. The only flaws on the vehicle are a crease in the rear liftgate and a dent in the passenger front door, both from parking in tight quarters in Knoxville. In regards to the vehicle's history, it has spent all of its life in TN and GA with no accidents or corrosion. I would provide its Carfax, but apparently those reports expire. The asking price is $14,750, and pretty firm. I am selling out of Dunwoody, GA.
IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_4847.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4877.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom