PFran MIA... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered the 10 minimum (small and large) paid $26.00! Got 20 for $26.00 mad got them next day! Ended up getting the ones I ordered a month ago, the 6 piece for $20 🤦🏽‍♂️. Wonder why people order from Pfran! After my research seems like he is a huge rip off not to mention the frustration with ordering from him! I emailed to send me a call tag to return them and still no response!!! Seems I’m not the only one who has had issues, seems like he has excuses for everyone that confronts his bad customer service!

I recommend skipping him and go straight to MCMaster! You get 10 of each size cheaper than his “10 kit”

I ordered the 10 minimum (small and large) paid $26.00! Got 20 for $26.00 mad got them next day! Ended up getting the ones I ordered a month ago, the 6 piece for $20 🤦🏽‍♂️. Wonder why people order from Pfran! After my research seems like he is a huge rip off not to mention the frustration with ordering from him! I emailed to send me a call tag to return them and still no response!!! Seems I’m not the only one who has had issues, seems like he has excuses for everyone that confronts his bad customer service!

I recommend skipping him and go straight to MCMaster! You get 10 of each size cheaper than his “10 kit”
I'm dealing with the exact same thing with him as we speak. I've given him until EOB today to make it right and either ship the product or issue a refund. I guess I should've looked on here first before and just buying from McMaster Carr like I was going to do. I bought these clamps from him years ago, no issues, too bad I can't say the same now.

I ordered from pfran may 20, ended up ordering direct from McMaster Carr after reading this thread. Got the clamps in 2 days, Still no shipping email from pfran..... I'd like to support a forum member and know everyone has stuff going on but c'mon if your not fulfilling orders don't except them on your site.

I'm also in this boat. Took out an order back in April but he still hasn't fulfilled the order or shipped the product. He DID accept my paypal transfer though, so I guess he's got that part figured out. Trying to figure out how I can request a refund or possibly go through paypal to get my money back. I was looking forward to the product, even at the higher price. I gave him plenty of time to fulfill the order just due to the state of the country, but I think it has been long enough. I hope everything is going alright on his end. Does anyone know what his paypal is so I can request a refund from him?

I reported him to PayPal on Friday. He messaged me right away after I called him out on his Facebook page and said the clamps would be in the mail, that was over a week ago and he still hasn't responded.

You guys should consider yourselves fortunate you're not getting the product, because it's garbage anyway, unless you like dim 7000K leds with a 5 CRI

Because of this thread I ended up ordering the band clamps from McMaster-Carr. Ordered them around 9am on Friday (6/12) and had them by noon on Saturday (6/13). Literally the ink on the invoice hadn't dried and I had them in hand.

I'm also in this boat. Took out an order back in April but he still hasn't fulfilled the order or shipped the product. He DID accept my paypal transfer though, so I guess he's got that part figured out. Trying to figure out how I can request a refund or possibly go through paypal to get my money back. I was looking forward to the product, even at the higher price. I gave him plenty of time to fulfill the order just due to the state of the country, but I think it has been long enough. I hope everything is going alright on his end. Does anyone know what his paypal is so I can request a refund from him?

You should be able to submit for a resolution with paypal. Thats what I did. I never got a response after my order from PFran, but did get my money back from Paypal.

Weird, I had a PFran banner stare at me on this forum yesterday.

I just had to file for a refund via PayPal. He’s a crook. He told me that my stuff was delayed because of COVID but would be in the mail 2 Saturday’s ago. Never sent them and will not respond to anything any longer. IH8mud needs to remove his banners ASAP.

Seems that at best Mr. @PFran is highly inconsistent and causing Mud members to spend and waste a huge amount of time. I had my issues with him. Nothing suggests he is a crook. Maybe it is time for moderators @woody to take a look at his participation on Mud. I'm done even commenting about him anymore. People keep buying his stuff after reading all this, its their choice.

Wanted to add to this thread for the record, I ordered a CV clamp kit and have heard nothing over 3 weeks. Tried to contact 3 times to no avail. I ended up doing a chargeback via capital one and they were very understanding with no issue.

McMaster-Carr however was fantastic.

i wish i would have seen this before .money was taken out of my account on july 31 i have had no response to a number of e mails. at this point i just want a refund but no way to contact seller?

I received my refund from PayPal. Now, where to source the 80 series reverse light bulbs? I’m wanting some of these or better. These are already in my wife’s LX and I want a backup set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom