PFran MIA... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y'all need to relax. Simple research allows you to understand, what to order from amazon, mcm, or other, to do your lights or boot clamps or etc.

People have a life, with which to deal, and it often isn't predictable, it's poor form to assume you are their main goal ( yeah I know, he's a business, just saying) Quit bashing a guy that's really been on target for quite some time. This thread will sort itself out, but...

Just buy your stuff outside of him at this time, be happy and move forward.

Y'all need to relax. Simple research allows you to understand, what to order from amazon, mcm, or other, to do your lights or boot clamps or etc.

People have a life, with which to deal, and it often isn't predictable, it's poor form to assume you are their main goal ( yeah I know, he's a business, just saying) Quit bashing a guy that's really been on target for quite some time. This thread will sort itself out, but...

I've not read one person bashing PFRAN, sounds like he gets a high level of respect and some are sharing their experience that they aren't getting the same level of service he usually provides, for whatever reason.

PFRAN LEDs got delivered today. Nice.

Funny. Earlier today I sent off an email requesting information on my order.

Huh?

I've not read one person bashing PFRAN, sounds like he gets a high level of respect and some are sharing their experience that they aren't getting the same level of service he usually provides, for whatever reason.

I agree. I was gonna say something along the same lines. Not one person on here outright bashed PFRAN.

Still no update on my shipping. Really need these for this weekend to join the pile of parts I have been accumulating when I spend some quality time with this truck while my wife is out of town.

Nobody here has bashed him. I have made a few posts and just offered my interaction with him for a few purchases that I have made. I just want a good service and quality provided for what I have ordered and paid for. It seems like people that haven't even received their products and also lots of others have spoken highly of him and have respect for him.

No response yet. I'm traveling this week so out of an abundance of deference and so not a single person here can legitimately troll me :) I'll continue to wait.

PFRAN replied to my email. He mentioned he had an issue with his suppliers back in China that backed him for weeks. The remainder of the missing inventory should have arrived today and he should be caught up by mid week.

I placed an order on 2/17 and sent a couple emails and PM's to him with no response so far. I did receive an update via email saying the shipping label was printed, but that was over a week ago and nothing has shipped out. Last activity seen from him on ih8mud was 2/15.
I have also received the same. Have a $100 order in "pre-transit" since 2/20/2019. Getting a bit concerned.

I just got another:

Your order 5089 is in the mail! The Following items have been shipped:
  • 1x 100 Series - Interior LED kit
  • 1x CV clamp kit (10 piece)
  • 1x 80 Series - 5W CREE LED Q5 high-power reverse bulbs (socket 1156)
The package is being shipped via USPS to the following address:

He has not responded to my order cancellation e-mail or website submission, and as noted here, the CV clamps arrived last week.

Bizarre is the only word I have for it. I don't like to be in the position of someone being non-responsive. I will e-mail him again that I want a refund.

Yeah, I’m in the same position. I got another email saying it’s about the ship but it still hasn’t. It’s been three weeks. It’s not the time, rather my whole issue with him is been the zero communication. I’m not sure why some people get emails and responses when others don’t. This thread was just a heads up as my experience, it really took off. Never did I bash him but he has a lot of people that buy from him on Mud as evidenced by this thread.

Yeah, I’m in the same position. I got another email saying it’s about the ship but it still hasn’t. It’s been three weeks. It’s not the time, rather my whole issue with him is been the zero communication. I’m not sure why some people get emails and responses when others don’t. This thread was just a heads up as my experience, it really took off. Never did I bash him but he has a lot of people that buy from him on Mud as evidenced by this thread.

He's catching up as I mentioned above in one of my posts. The orders are coming.

...he did finally reply to me.

I received my order yesterday as well and the order was complete. I think as someone mentioned earlier he was just out of stock. I never received any replies to my email inquiring about the shipping status or updates on shipping but I'm glad he's getting caught up on his orders.

I can put together a list of interior LED bulbs / panels to buy (e.g. Amazon, ebay) if anyone interested. It's pretty generic stuff for 100 series, GX, 4Runner.

Hope PFRAN comes back, he has always sent stuff fast and usually some extra bulbs.

Update:
This should be correct to put together a interior LED kit. Even with buying a lot of extra bulbs from Amazon, think it cost me $25 and could kit at least 2 vehicles.

The 48 SMD LED Panels should come with the festoon adapters. I'm not positive if you need to use the shorter version of the T10 Wedge bulb (red in photo), but it might be safe since the map light assembly is smaller. If something looks wrong here, please let me know and I can update.

View attachment 1921318

View attachment 1921314

Link to PFRAN Original Post about the lights:

I used the prfran interior light kit and reverse bulbs on my old 100 and had zero problems with the bulbs or the service and sent a few other people towards his kit. Great upgrades IMO.

I didn't like the hyperwhite light they used that hurt my eyes especially when I was on the road for a long time and just put a few of those panels I bought myself in the current 100's overhead lights in the warm white color. I didn't bother with the doors or map lights. I would have bought the pfran kit again had it been offered in the warm white temps or colors

I used the prfran interior light kit and reverse bulbs on my old 100 and had zero problems with the bulbs or the service and sent a few other people towards his kit. Great upgrades IMO.

I didn't like the hyperwhite light they used that hurt my eyes especially when I was on the road for a long time and just put a few of those panels I bought myself in the current 100's overhead lights in the warm white color. I didn't bother with the doors or map lights. I would have bought the pfran kit again had it been offered in the warm white temps or colors
Do you have part numbers and where you bought them? I don’t like the bright white either; just not sure what to buy.

Do you have part numbers and where you bought them? I don’t like the bright white either; just not sure what to buy.
I dont, but they're easy to find.
Look at his post and search amazon/ebay for those in warm white.

In all my dealings with Paul he's been a great dude. If he had a supplier issue he will get caught up.

@e9999 I don't really know what this thread is adding to "tech" almost 10 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom