For Sale Parting out 1991 FJ80 with 3FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Best way to contact me is jason at cruiseryard {dot} com. I am also parting out 6 other 80s, 91 (2), 93, 94 (2), 95 and 96.

Pics are coming this weekend. Parting out 91 FJ80. 255K, engine/tranny overhauled at 190K. It ran and drove fine when I bought it. Good A440 tranny and tcase. Cold AC. Front bumper is nice and dented. Flares are good.

About the 3FE, I drove the car back from San Antonio in July. I had not started it for a month or so. I listed it for sale a couple of months ago. Someone came out to buy it, but it would just crank and crank. The fella just needed to hear it run and he was going to get it. I started to look into it, but havent completed it. I think it's the cap/wires. The distributor turns, the fuel pump works pre/post filter, and I did get a spark. So that's the story. Anyone who is doing a 3FE conversion into a FJ40 or FJ60 would replace these items anyway, so it shouldnt be an issue, but full disclosure.

Body parts are rust free and very solid, but paint does show clear coat problems.

Some parts are below-
Fender flares
Front drive shaft
Rear drive shaft
Master Cylinder
Brake booster
seatbelts
Headlight
Turn signals Front (below HL)
Parking/Corner lights signal, next to HL
PS Rear taillight
AC Compressor with clutch
Center Consolse
Center Console cup holder, DS
Driver pedal covers
Antenna motor
Rear wiper assembly
DS Rear panel in cargo area, covers toolkit
Digital Clock Bezel
Front half of carpet, 1st and second row
Cargo carpet
Front Grill with Toyota
Front Seats
Hitch
Rear lower tailgate, comes with nice carpet panel
Rear upper tailgate - has a couple of dents on it that could be fixed, see pic. Comes with glass and emblems
headlight/turn signal switch (left side)
cruise/wiper switch (right side)
center dome light
starter
ECT switch
Rear Defroster switch
Rear Heater switch
Antenna switch
Hazard swiitch
Dash light dimmer switch
Mirror Adjustment switch
Tool bag
Rear Heater
Brackets for 3rd Row seats, these attach to the wheel wells
ABS Speed Sensor, DS and PS available
Ashtray
Fuse cover, below dimmer, black in color
Speedometer Sensor, part 83181-20040
Heat and AC controller
Air Flow Sensor
Transmission cooler
Hood Gas Struts
Rear Door lock actuator
Front Door lock actuator, comes with lock assembly and electrical connections, cant separate
Gas struts for hood
Radiator
Fan shroud
Windshield Wiper Reservoir with motor
AC Dryer
Evaporator
Condensor
Hi pressure line (compressor to evaporator)
Low pressure line (compressor to condensor)
Alternator
Front Flares
Rear Door flares
Rear quarter flares
Valance
Front 3rd member only
Hood
fender
Muffler
Cat
tail pipe (goes over rear axle)

Last edited:
Front seat condition and color.Also black surround around steering wheel. Thanks, MIke

Last edited:
How much for a pair of front bump stop? Shipped to Seattle 98125.thanx

@jrob- I am going to keep this for now
@mike- gray interior, but front seat has a big tear in it. The rest are good. I tell people to buy the clamshell new as most of these are in the same shape as yours. Yota didnt come out with better ones until 95
@bromo- pm sent

interested in the Pas. and Driver side headlight assembly if in good cond. shipped to washington Pa. 15301

also interested in the fuel sending unit with gauge sending unit shipped to 15301......thanks

Hello
interested: the follwing parts. Alternator, front D/S seat belt and both LH/RH wiper arm, ship to Toronto
thanks
jc

Always in line for a 91/92 battery tray!

Battery tray is not for sale at this time. PMs replied to. More pics added to flickr

Do you have a Cold Start Injector Time Switch . It is on the top right of the thermostat housing right below the top hose.

Do you have a Cold Start Injector Time Switch . It is on the top right of the thermostat housing right below the top hose.

I am not parting out the engine, it will be sold as a whole. Sorry, and best to your search.

interested on the harness ,ecu,fusebox and alternator ..pm me

email me, see the first post for my email addy. your box is full.

How about the drivers ext. door handle, Hazard switch and passenger sunvisor? If these are available, shipping to 93401 please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom