Parting out - 1989 fj62 land cruiser (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me again. You noted you had the rear WSWasher reservoir cap but you'd have to check on the dash vents that open and close(the ones on the far left and right). Did you have any luck finding the vents? Please drop me a PM, appreciate it, Chris.

throttle cable any good? please me me.

georg

Power window switch (Passenger door) with cable and plug.
Ash tray (Passenger door)
Engine warning light lens (Amber)

Thanks,
Cliff

Sorry guys. I've been super busy. I will try and look today for everyones stuff. I know I have some of the smaller stuff.

Land Cruiser Title

Do you have the Title for the '89 Cruiser ?

If so, I need one as I am re-building an untitled vehicle...

contact me if you wish to sell the title.

Do you have the Title for the '89 Cruiser ?

If so, I need one as I am re-building an untitled vehicle...

contact me if you wish to sell the title.
I don't think it's legal to do that.

I took this truck to the crushers today. I pulled anything I thought was of use and will make another thread with pictures of what I have left from this truck.

I sent you a pm, looking for the lower driver side rocker panel chrome trim, also the round cover for the rear windshield washer reservoir in gray. Passenger side rocker chrome trim would probably work if you have that. thanks

I sent you a pm, looking for the lower driver side rocker panel chrome trim, also the round cover for the rear windshield washer reservoir in gray. Passenger side rocker chrome trim would probably work if you have that. thanks
I don't have those. I didn;t even know they existed until your post. I should have pulled them.

Do you happen to have the tailgate still.
It was all rusty and went to the crushers.

Do you by any chance have the dashboard clock? Thanks.

Any chance you have this vacuum switch stuff -
P6160089.jpg

located on the driver side fender under the hood. It's for the smog stuff.

I think I still have that. What you looking to pay?

good shape .. got a pic . ?

I can't put price on your stuff dude ... shoot me your price .. if it's in my budget I would be more than happy to pay for that .. ;)

good shape .. got a pic . ?

I can't put price on your stuff dude ... shoot me your price .. if it's in my budget I would be more than happy to pay for that .. ;)
No idea on shape. I think its good from what I remember. It's in a bin in storage. If you're good with $30 shipped I'll dig it out of storage and take a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom