Parting out - 1989 fj62 land cruiser (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No idea on shape. I think its good from what I remember. It's in a bin in storage. If you're good with $30 shipped I'll dig it out of storage and take a pic.

I pass this one .. thanks !

need the rear sway bar brackets that bolt to the frame. please pm me.

georg

I'm looking for the power switches for the windows and locks as well as the surround for the blue/grey color. just the driver door ones. do you have them? how much?

Any chance you have the steering column with the keys to the ignition? Ship to 84094. Thanks

hi looking for fj60 front mud flap do you have any?do you think you can ship them to 91204 ? how much tottal will cost?thx

hi looking for fj60
front mud flaps
,driver side rear door left side window molding,
complet tool bag,
instraction manual,
and tail gate gray carpet.
if you have any of above items please get back to me with price,picture and shiping cost to 91204 thank you

Hi, looking for heater controls (a lever button and the cover), the trim around heater controls/ashtray, lighter, dome light if in good condition, rear cargo light cover, rear cargo white side trim (at rear corner from floor to roof), front seat belt receptacle sheaths (grey), the chrome trim piece over license plate if good shape, master window/lock switch, a cap (1 inch piece) for roof gutter chrome trimming. let me know prices and availability and thank you, chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom