Parting 82 FJ40 in northeast PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all, truck has 100K miles on it. Here's a partial list of what is still available:

Power steering box. Works great, no leaks, a bolt on way to get PS on your 40. $250PS BOX IS SOLD
Inside cab complete heater box with core. Doesn't leak, all handles and stuff intact $100
Under hood heater box with blower motor and resistor. Works fine on all fan speeds $75
Radiator $45SOLD Roll bar complete with pads $50 Console $20 Rear heater $ 50
Wiper motor, wiper motor cover, and linkage $75 SOLDRear view mirroe $15 Visors $20VISORS ARE SOLD the pair
Windshield washer reservoir and pump $45SOLD Inside light, switched, works fine $20SOLD
Spare tire carrier assembly with hook, catch, and U shaped rubber insulated cushion $50 SPARE TIRE CARRIER SOLD
Rear jump seats not perfect but not bad $150 the pairSOLD Glove box door SOLDAsh tray Sold
Front grille with nice emblem$20 Square bezel $50 Gas tank and sending unit $50SOLD
Doors all have some rust but all are complete either front $40 either ambulance $50
Fuse box and part of wiring harness $25
Brake booster and master cylinder doesn't leak, brake pedal is full and brakes work fine $45BRAKE BOOSTER AND MASTER ARE SOLD
Clear title with two ID plates SOLDTires and wheels, wheels are (I think) 15 x8 white steel wagon type wheels with BFG all terrain 32" tires on them. Tires have some tread and all hold air. There's a fifth tire and wheel in the back, I don't think the tire matches and don't know if the wheel does either but it is included. $100 or best offer. of course these wheels clear disc brakes. I will ship smaller parts but larger items (tires and wheels for example) are pickup only in NE PA. Shmuskter

Most all else has been sold- driveshafts, engine, transmission, transfer case, top and side, front seats.

Last edited:
If mmw68 doesn't take the P/S box put me inline for it.

Do you have the gauge cluster for sale?

If yes, I'll take it.

Can I buy the door catch on the bed or the top for the ambulance doors please?

They are held in my a pair of phillips head screws and are easy to remove :)

thanks!

I'm watching thread :D

Gary,
I'm interested in the glove box door (if it's in good shape), choke pull/cable, front grill emblem and possibly the windshield washer resevoir (if the motor works). Do you have the front floor mat available? Keep me posted.

-Todd

Gary,
Also interested in both front doors. Where is the rust? Any pics? I would like to ship all of these parts together if possible. Let me know what you can. Email me if you want to...

toddblosser at gmail dot com

Thanks, Todd

If you need my e-mail, it's malem2us(at)Comcast.net

I need the latches and the vent grill if you have one available

Gary ,

I'm interested in : Glove box door
Ash Tray
Grille with Emblem
Console

And Possibly : Jump seats
Rear Heater
Doors

Please return an E to rna@ejourney.com

Thanks

Dibs on the console ashtray if you got it. THanks!!

I might be interested in the tires when I stop by on tuesday...I heard you're having a tire sale on tuesday :grinpimp:

bk

Parting Out

Do you have any body parts? I am looking for the firewall brace that is on the drivers side firewall. I have a photo posted under"Wanted" of the brace I need.
Thank you,
Vern

'82 parts

been a couple days and havn't heard from you... pm me

I've dealt with Gary in the past. His work schedule can be pretty crazy. Don't worry, he'll take care of all of us.

thanks, that was all i needed... i usually don't think too much about sending money.. etc.. but sometimes the online market place scares me a bit... especially one like this which is based almost all on trust.
:)

Parts

I believe I've answered everyone's questions mostly via email or private messages. I've also update the list to show what has been sold. I just started to disassemble the tuck yesterday so patience in getting parts is a necessity. I often work seven days a week and this is a sideline for me. I also have something I didn't put in the original listing, a factory power steering cooling loop price is $40. This is in good shape, and a high pressure hose (factory original) $35. What else.........warm pull cable assy and fresh air pull cable assy $12 each. Wiper switch and hazard switch $12 each. Also have a lock set- includes ignition tumbler, both door locks, and the fuel filler door lock with key that works all price $60. Really nice shiny dash pad $80. Grab handle that goes over the passenger door with mounting screws and screw covers $16. Skid plate in nice shape $45. Let me know and feel free to ask questions. I will respond as time allows. Gary S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom