SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Better pic - for a 40th
22516DD4-5EA0-4338-9BF5-EBF695D9FBAB.jpeg

Any luck finding that 3FE starter?
100% forgot about it. headed to the shop in a few minutes and will look then and send a pic. sorry.
Yo man what's good, any shocks and springs for my 97 I'm at stock height fwiw
i have a ton of springs and stuff but i really suggest you go with an aftermarket kit. dobinson and ome make stock height springs that are going to ride much better than any 25 year old springs.

Need the driver's side dash air vents.
The square one's to the left and right of the steering wheel for a 97.
Tabs are broke on mine

How much for the driver’s side steering knuckle for a 1996 shipped to Houston? I need one asap! 🤙🏻. Lmk

Looking for a few 91/92 3FE items, if you've still got any of this stuff around (would need shipped to 95626) -

- coil/igniter

- ECU

- idle control solenoid

- windshield washer bottle (if not crumbling, as most are)

- radiator fan shroud

Any chance you have the inside Trim (called Garnish, Sliding Roof with Toyota) for the sunroof. The plastic bits that go around the frame. Specifically looking for the Tan Color or whatever color it is called.

Any chance you have the inside Trim (called Garnish, Sliding Roof with Toyota) for the sunroof. The plastic bits that go around the frame. Specifically looking for the Tan Color or whatever color it is called.
never seen a set in my entire time of doing this that isnt busted. pretty sure you can get them new from toyota still but might need to paint them to match.

never seen a set in my entire time of doing this that isnt busted. pretty sure you can get them new from toyota still but might need to paint them to match.

Bingo! Thanks for the quick response. I just got done painting the one I ordered from Toyota (Lt. Grey). You were my last resort in my search and prompted me to wrap it up. Turned out perfect and is now installed. :)

Bingo! Thanks for the quick response. I just got done painting the one I ordered from Toyota (Lt. Grey). You were my last resort in my search and prompted me to wrap it up. Turned out perfect and is now installed. :)
What did they run you and how did the paint turn out? I don't have a sunroof in mine but I get asked once a week for those parts so would be nice to tell people where to go and what paint to use.

Plastic end or corner cap for passenger rear bumper for a ‘97?
talking about the little triangle piece that goes inside the wheel well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom