SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a driver's door in green. Long shot but thought I'd ask. Cheers.
I have several but I am unsure how to ship large items right now with Fastenal not taking shipments. Other options are very expensive.

I had a door sent from florida to wyo thru Greyhound. No guaranted delivery date but only took 2 wks. And arrived intact

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare

I had a door sent from florida to wyo thru Greyhound. No guaranted delivery date but only took 2 wks. And arrived intact
we dont have a greyhound station here, they simply pickup and let people off in the walmart parking lot. yes i know that is super redneck and you are laughing at me but i dont think they take freight there.

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare

i dont have any jack kits or pieces right now. sorry but most of the trucks i get are missing them :(

looking for a steering column with ignition and key for a 91

looking for a steering column with ignition and key for a 91
i dont have one from a 91 but i have several from other years. any idea if they are the same?

found out mine was good. thanks for responding.

Any 3FE starters?

looking for a drivers side mirror. if housing is damaged even better. i just need the motor and glass with holder but will take a complete if i have no choice

looking for a drivers side mirror. if housing is damaged even better. i just need the motor and glass with holder but will take a complete if i have no choice
i dont have any that arent going to have busted tabs that need the ziptie trick done to them. you can get them fairly cheap from rockauto

3fe exhaust.? Cats back.

no sorry, only one i have right now is rusted out. holes in muffler and cats were cut off years ago and pipes welded in.

Lx Pass headlamp?
All front orange lights?

Do you have a passenger side reclining button knob? White arrow in the pic...
B3936CCB-0CDC-4AC0-808E-E844EC27135E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom