Part # (or replacement) for turn signal dash indicator (1972)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crimsonaudio

2003 - Gojira
SILVER Star
Threads
My 1972 (12/71 build) has the original in-dash turn signal indicators, but a PO wired a newer cluster into the truck with integrated turn signal indicators, those work fine. I've found a period correct cluster I intend to install, but I'm missing the actual bulb sockets that fit into the turn signal indicators and don't even know what they look like. Does anyone know where these can be sourced (OEM or aftermarket, I don't care) - I'd like to get the dash lights working again...

Any help appreciated!

Not available new to my knowledge. Your only source would be to salvage them from an OEM harness.

InstrumentLightSocketW.jpg

This is what one, of the two, light sockets look like that plug into the dash .
These sockets are attached to a small sub harness with two wires with male bullet connectors on the end. A green/orange wire (left turn) and a green/yellow (right turn) wire that plugs into the triple bullet connectors that the turn signal switch and front turn lights plug into. Here is a pic of the sub-harness, sockets and socket holders.

IMG_4767.jpg

Awesome - thank you! I was hoping it was the same socket that's used in the cluster, I think I have a couple of those in a box somewhere.

The bulb socket is different depending on whether your indicators have plastic retainers or jam nuts to hold them to the dashboard.

Mark

The bulb socket is different depending on whether your indicators have plastic retainers or jam nuts to hold them to the dashboard.
Ahh, thanks - I'll have to look. I saw another thread where you had a bunch of these, I might need to bug you for some parts to get these working properly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom