Part number for front mud flaps needed.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for front mud flaps for my 97 80 series Land Cruiser. I think they're still available new from Toyota, but I'm not sure which part number applies. I'm looking for mud flaps for a Cruiser with fenders but no running boards (I'm taking the running boards off, planning on putting sliders on eventually). Does anyone know this part number? Thanks.

Those are the numbers that I got from CDan. He keeps them in stock.

Thanks for the info. I am ordering them from CDan.

Would you mind posting up the price. I also have a 97 that will lose the running boards when it gets lifted. Thanks.

Would you mind posting up the price. I also have a 97 that will lose the running boards when it gets lifted. Thanks.

ToyoDIY.com puts them at $80.26 per side.

They list at $75.34 each. If you know a good parts guy (read Cdan) you will pay less.

You can get them for $55 per side plus shipping at this site..

/www.1sttoyotaparts.com

I've used them many times, good customer service.

:cheers:

I've thought about trading mine for ones for running boards. Mine are not for running boards and they won't fit with my sliders unless I cut them. I didn't want to cut them yet. What do the running board ones look like up close? Or I may go with just very flexible rubber ones so I won't have to remove them when I hit the trail.

I've thought about trading mine for ones for running boards. Mine are not for running boards and they won't fit with my sliders unless I cut them. I didn't want to cut them yet. What do the running board ones look like up close? Or I may go with just very flexible rubber ones so I won't have to remove them when I hit the trail.

This is what they look like. (credit to ranma21)
Mud Flap pictures by hsian - Photobucket

There is a set for sale on the classifieds right now:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/260414-93-97-lc-lx-front-mud-flap-new.html

If you want to get rid of your current non-running board flaps, let me know.

Thanks,
Robert

A little off topic but anyone know if these (front flaps) would be a fit for an LX450? Want to rip of the running boards but keep as clean a look as possible.

A little off topic but anyone know if these (front flaps) would be a fit for an LX450? Want to rip of the running boards but keep as clean a look as possible.

They will not be a good fit if they will even bolt up. The LX450 rear mud flaps are body colored and fit the body cladding that was unique to the LX. None came with front flaps because they all have the running boards.

-B-

Actually, I think they will fit just fine. They just will not be painted to match. I was looking at a LX that had this done. It looked fine.
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg

I was looking at a LX that had this done. It looked fine.

You're right, those look fine up front. Maybe a bit of silver paint for the pink pantie guys and they would look stock. :D

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom