PA Dealer Advertises MSRP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He is an idiot!

Our dealer who sponsors our club said they would sell them to anyone for MSRP. Down here in the south they don't screw the customer just because they are in high demand. I get a kick out of salesmen posting up they will sell them for MSRP. If htere is a dealer in your area selling them for more than that. Run. Cause they don't give a crap about the customer and whats right. They might as well be selling generators for 10k after a huricane.

Trollhole said:
He is an idiot!

If htere is a dealer in your area selling them for more than that. Run. Cause they don't give a crap about the customer and whats right. They might as well be selling generators for 10k after a huricane.

I agree.
I would not pay 1 penny over MSRP.
It's a principal thing.

Trollhole said:
He is an idiot!

If htere is a dealer in your area selling them for more than that. Run. Cause they don't give a crap about the customer and whats right. They might as well be selling generators for 10k after a huricane.

I agree.
I would not pay 1 penny over MSRP.
It's a principal thing.

What an asshat!

I'll be anxious to see how dealers accross the country handle them. Many of the Nissan dealers marked the XTerras way up in the first year...I agree, that is crappy business. I guess we'll see how it shakes out in a few weeks or so.

Last edited:
The auction reads that he's selling them for MSRP. What's the big deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom