Overland Expo 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
I usually go up for the day. Probably do the same thing this year.

I think I will be heading up with the fam and some friends for the weekend. My family has a cabin across the lake from the event so it's an easy weekend trip not having to set up tents.

I will be there with my wife, and maybe the 20yo daughter. Using the trailer and RTT. Planning to arrive Thursday, and stay til Sunday

If its dry this year ;)

I'm with Murf on this one, if it is dry out, I will be there ;) Most likely, rain or shine I will be heading up, not sure yet about camping.

I'm with Murf on this one, if it is dry out, I will be there ;) Most likely, rain or shine I will be heading up, not sure yet about camping.

I will say that last year due to the rain, at the end of the day cocktail hour in the big tent proved to be a real treat as myself, LCP, and Rudster hung out with Gary and Monika Westcott of Turtle expedition fame while it poured outside. I found them to be down-to-earth and very interesting. Gary told me of the entire trip they did in Siberia (Turtle V?) and the challenges they faced. Also got the low down on how they met many years ago and have been living mostly foot loose and fancy free all these years doing something they love.

Heres a pic of them with Rudster.

0516151848.jpg

I'll be there Sat. afternoon/evening to meet friends from CO and CA.

Last edited:
I will be there with my wife, and maybe the 20yo daughter. Using the trailer and RTT. Planning to arrive Thursday, and stay til Sunday

20 yr old daughter? Were you 10 when she was born! You kids are too young to have kids.. I digress.

I will be there Fri-Sun. I have a camping spot at Dairy Springs. Turtleback Trailers has a group site there and I know some other folks who booked the other group site.

I will be there Fri-Sun doing the overland experience, hopefully in the new Teardrop....to which I still need to make a build thread, maybe i'll find some time next week in Salt Lake City while I'm drinking beer at my cabin.

I am probably in for a stop by. By the way, what ever happened to the new member that sunk his 40 in the pond two years ago? Never heard from him again...

I am probably in for a stop by. By the way, what ever happened to the new member that sunk his 40 in the pond two years ago? Never heard from him again...

oh yeah...its the 40 on the left when we went to Broken Arrow prior to the event (and the pond).

sedona40a.jpg

Great pic, hiked right by where that pic was taken last weekend!!!! How would our mud members rate Broken Arrow, with and without the plunge??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom