SOLD OR: SD40 carburetor and Offenhauser Performance Intake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cppilot

1965 FJ45 LPB original second owner
SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everyone, I'm selling a couple of early parts to fund my new spring project on one of my 45's. I have an Offenhauser Performance Intake and an SD40 big window carburetor with new air cleaner to carb gasket. I thought I would try to use this set up but have decided to pass them on.

$700

for the pair plus shipping. OBO

Thanks
Mark
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

Last edited:
Would buy the Offenhauser if I still would own the Red.......and test it.
It´s the interest if the 30% increase in performance is realistic.
... a bit sceptical. ;)
No matter....... it´s a nice object to look at.

....bought today an earthenware (comic) frog -not via internet- our old iron frog has now a new friend.:)

Last edited:
Yeah its hard enough to find one SD40 carburetor let alone two.

I’ve got one of these offenhausers too just too busy or lazy to try the install. I want someone else to try it and tell me it’s amazing 😀

PS never saw that old advert before, very cool! Gotta save that one.

I would be willing to accept a Reasonable offer if this is too much..

Last edited:
Yes, no "Blue or Grey Plate". I have three rigs and only one has the plate, almost as hard to find as the carburetor.

I've had a few questions about the carburetor. It does not have the blue or grey plate behind the glass.

Technically someone could buy this package and use a couple of the slightly easier to find small window SD40 carbs right? Sell the big window to fund those two. Just food for thought for any interested buyers.

D40 carb?

I’ve got carter carbs on my offy. So d40s would work.

Yes, I would split them up if I can find someone interested in the offenhauser intake.

If somebody wants this package I have two SD 40s, a couple new floats and a rebuild kit I don’t need. I can help mIve this great project on! Would love to see one in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom