ONSC dog thread v2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought she was ready for a bed in her crate and not destroy it....back to a towel only for the foreseeable future :lol:

34180389546_e484dc9362_z.jpg

Too funny! Looks like she finally made it just the way she wanted it.

That is Lab puppy 101 right there. Thanks for the photo,made my day :)

Somebody thought he should sleep in bed with his parents last night:

20170426_230536.jpg

We had to put him in the crate :) Mean old parents we are, but we snuggled on the floor a good bit before that :)

It was his first night and he did great. He only tried to get up in the couch once and then there was this "its time for bed I better jump up there" thing he did :)

Ha. Good luck with that.... i noticed him on his foster family's bed in pics......after a decade i finally caved here.
IMG_1213.JPG

Ha. Good luck with that.... i noticed him on his foster family's bed in pics......after a decade i finally caved here.
View attachment 1449119

Yea he jumped up three times and went into instant "cuddle with me mode" - - of which I was suckered into ("hon, lets put a towel down and just for tonight"), but Heather was firm and held out for the both of us :)

Heather is half Irish and half Native American (both sides of family) - so in addition to liking alcohol and not being able to "hold it" - - she is also lets say . . ."firm" in her convictions. I will post any updates to this issue, but I will put my money on Heather vs Dexter.

LOLz awesome..

I think i may have been enabled by Rice's house of No Rules :D
Brodi definitely learned the whole turn down the sheets trick from SHEP

and to be clear... as a semi pro lounger, the dude does not discriminate ! any bed will do size, shape, ownership be damned

Ha. Everyone of these is at one of you ONSCrs house

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

^^ So many great pics guys!!

Anyone do the Dog DNA thing? We are thinking about it . . . Heather is finding all these pics of German Shepherd and Fox mixes and is trying to convince me Dexter is half fox :)

No dogs were permitted on the bed or furniture, then came Sam. Heather started it with him laying by her feet on her chair in the living room, progressed to the bed. Then we go and visit her father, who's dog named Loo lays up on the back of the couch. You guessed it. Bristol and Max have remained on the floor :) Both are far too big to deal with on furniture.

LOLz awesome..

I think i may have been enabled by Rice's house of No Rules :D
Brodi definitely learned the whole turn down the sheets trick from SHEP

and to be clear... as a semi pro lounger, the dude does not discriminate ! any bed will do size, shape, ownership be damned

Ha. Everyone of these is at one of you ONSCrs house

OMG......:) I know, just big boned...

Anyone do the Dog DNA thing? We are thinking about it . . . Heather is finding all these pics of German Shepherd and Fox mixes and is trying to convince me Dexter is half fox :)

yeah, but keep spending $179.00 on something else ;) - this one seems to be the most complete when I looked at them a couple months back, others don't seem to go as in depth but ymmv.....

Amazon.com : Embark Dog DNA Test · Breed Identification · 160 Health Results · 200K Genetic Markers : Pet Supplies

Eww . . We were told it was about half that price. . . . may have to be one of life's great mysteries around our house.

there's a lot of tests out there - some around $59.00, but some seemed to just give the parents and then any further down the chain they would just say 'mixed breed'......

Doh. Good morning Brandi...... now what have you done ? :)

Doh. Good morning Brandi...... now what have you done ? :)

If only she could tell us! Likely stung by something...no stinger so probably not a honey bee. Maybe yellow jacket, wasp, who knows. She went from nothing to the pic above in 15 minutes last night :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom