One of a kind Land Cruiser - Armored United Nations Transport Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Armored Car (Ballistic/Gun) real Bullet Proof bulletproof

This thing is cool. In the event the ad gets taken down screenshots are below:

0BB30A5A-C1D6-49DC-AC9A-8A448E3B01E7.png

439995F7-550B-4797-A7A5-75F24277C0B1.png

26E5D972-4D6F-44F9-8407-34FA59DED873.jpeg
89BF051E-0DFE-4C60-9063-BAAD3FF95F4C.jpeg
E74AFCE1-BFAE-4F40-8D1D-57AA5BF0D8F7.jpeg

Proof positive that Cruisers are indeed "bullet proof."

I've seen this pop up occasionally. Had some friends that recently went on a safari in Africa...as beautiful as the pictures were, I couldn't help but oggle the beautiful LC's they were all standing in!

That is an old old bolt on solution. They were common on 80 and 100 series but do not offer proper protection. These bolt on kits are really dangerous when it comes to IED's

Reactions: RFB
That is an old old bolt on solution. They were common on 80 and 100 series but do not offer proper protection. These bolt on kits are really dangerous when it comes to IED's
I was going to make some snide comment but based on your location, I assume you're not joking.

Are these legit UN vehicles? They seem to pop up for discussion at least once a year here.

I wonder if there’s any pics of the door hinges? Might be useful for extra weight of fuel bladders.

You are correct, this type of bolt on armor is very dangerous, not only to IED blast, but to small arms fire too. Just looking at the photos of this bolt on system i can see some VERY FATAL ballistic gaps around the door frames in this trucks bullet resistance, NOT bullet proof armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom