OME springs same per side now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at least back in the day did OME springs come with different left and right springs? I had thought I remembered this being the case, but saw today that both my fronts are the same P/N and both my rears are too. I'm installing the heavy/heavy 2-3" kit on my 62 so was curious what the case is. @cruiseroutfit deferring to your knowledge my friend 😁

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at least back in the day did OME springs come with different left and right springs? I had thought I remembered this being the case, but saw today that both my fronts are the same P/N and both my rears are too. I'm installing the heavy/heavy 2-3" kit on my 62 so was curious what the case is. @cruiseroutfit deferring to your knowledge my friend 😁

Whats your invoice number? I'm here at the shop and can take a peak at your build sheet and see what's up. To answer your question, there are 9 different front OME springs and 18 different rear OME springs, this without adding or subtracting leaves here in our shop or with the customer. We've got a good formula for which to pair up for different setups, offset loads such as spare tire carriers, etc. Let's look over your build sheet and it will answer all. You should have received an invoice with part locations on on the line items as well.

Whats your invoice number? I'm here at the shop and can take a peak at your build sheet and see what's up. To answer your question, there are 9 different front OME springs and 18 different rear OME springs, this without adding or subtracting leaves here in our shop or with the customer. We've got a good formula for which to pair up for different setups, offset loads such as spare tire carriers, etc. Let's look over your build sheet and it will answer all. You should have received an invoice with part locations on on the line items as well.
Cool found it. 33229. Shows that both fronts and both rears are indeed supposed to match too I see.

Cool found it. 33229. Shows that both fronts and both rears are indeed supposed to match too I see.

I just left the shop, have a minute for a quick call? Ping me your phone number.

ARB’s vehicle application guide says, “North American Models do not lean so the same spring should be used on both driver and passenger sides, choose two “A” springs for a 3” lift or choose two “B” springs for a 2” lift.”

Obviously I defer to @cruiseroutfit expertise. They know which springs you need. I just want the info on the forum to dispel all the old A & B debate threads. Even though depending on the rig you may need that...

Now get back to work! :D
I'm on it! Luckily I only had the one spring hanging and was able to quickly switch it over and get the second one up. Had to pack it in when I ran out of daylight though. Back at it tomorrow morning!

Thanks for the help!

Wtffffffffff a/b Rear springs and I am gonna lean an inch in the rear to one side?????? I don't believe it! Picked my ds up yesterday and will finally be bringing snowflake home today. If she is leaning an inch to one side!!!!!!!!! I will buy a .....lol

"ARB’s vehicle application guide says, “North American Models do not lean "... 😆😂🤣😂😆

@cruiseroutfit , Does this mean I may be able to add an inch to my OME spring packs?

Totally depends on what packs you have and if you're looking to add additional spring rate to them. Give us a call at the shop if you would like to discuss. We will need to know what spring variants you have currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom