Wanted OKC - 100 series, LC or LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As title states, looking for a very nice FJ80 or even 100, cross posting. Would like it to be close to OKC (3 little kids, hard to travel) but it doesn't really matter I guess. Looking to move from a 16' so I can fund private school x3! Prefer under 115k and would spend up to $32k.

I've always one or two i'm restoring. Have and 00LX and a 06LC right now.
Let me know if you'd like to talk?

06 sounds interesting. I’m mainly interested in stock appreance if you have something in mind.

Text me if you’re interested - haven’t listed yet but have a 2000 lx with approx 240k, all stock and in great shape. 972.822.9769

Thunderbird post: 12345770 said:
06 sounds interesting. I’m mainly interested in stock appreance if you have something in mind.
I restore to stock, unless requested differently.
See links in my signture below. You see the 00LX does not have pre-sold next to it, so still available. I've not yet posted the 06LC I just picked up, but will soon, and I'll link it below also.

Look in first link "Thread of links to previous projects and much more. " of signture VvV, for index of other 100 and 200 series I restored and let go of. It's my hobby working on these!

I've now started thread on two of my latest series 100 restore projects in Denver:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom