||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of our club members ruined a Goodyear MTR tire at the Fall Crawl in Virginia two weeks ago and is looking for a replacement, size is 275/80/17 Can't find anything on any tire shop shelves. He's looking for one but I believe would buy two. Looking for new or very good shape. Anyone have anything?

Gary,

I sent you a text. I have 2 but 285/75/17.

Let me know if he is interested.

Joe he is looking for the exact match. He hasn't been having much success but he does have one line on some tires from, of all places, Florida!!!!!

anyone have a visor bracket laying around? One of mine snapped and i'd rather not buy an entire visor setup just to get the bracket.

1668272690658.png

Selling the Flower unit, AC coil unit and heater core unit from my 93 80 Series. Not sure what they are worth, but 100 dollars each would work for me, or make me an offer. I replaced the heater core a couple of years ago. I am going a different direction in the buggy for heat.
IMG_3438.JPG
IMG_3439.JPG

Selling a new & never installed trailer hitch & brackets for a Toyota Tacoma. OEM part PT791-04050.

My dad bought this for his truck to replace a rotting out hitch, but changed directions and went aftermarket.

The hitch and brackets have been painted with Rust Bullet, and the inside of the hitch frame has been sprayed with Eastwood's Internal Frame Coating.

Does not include the mounting bolts.

$300, located in 01054. Will box and ship paid by buyer.

IMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0888.jpg

I'm looking for a fuel cap for 79 FJ40.
Lost it at a gas station after fueling up gas cans and the truck.
FJ60 caps don't fit - unfortunately
Picture below - Thanks

20230202_170518.jpg

Selling a new & never installed trailer hitch & brackets for a Toyota Tacoma. OEM part PT791-04050.

My dad bought this for his truck to replace a rotting out hitch, but changed directions and went aftermarket.

The hitch and brackets have been painted with Rust Bullet, and the inside of the hitch frame has been sprayed with Eastwood's Internal Frame Coating.

Does not include the mounting bolts.

$300, located in 01054. Will box and ship paid by buyer.

View attachment 3217125View attachment 3217126
Taking offers on this.

FOUND: Anyone have one of these kicking around? The L shaped union that goes from fuel pump to the hard line that goes to the carb. I'm putting the 40 back together and switching from electric PO fuel pump and soft lines to the original mechanical and hard lines. Thanks
1678822833004.png

Last edited:
WANTED: Anyone have one of these kicking around? The L shaped union that goes from fuel pump to the hard line that goes to the carb. I'm putting the 40 back together and switching from electric PO fuel pump and soft lines to the original mechanical and hard lines. Thanks
View attachment 3272301
I have a couple fuel pumps kicking around. I'll take a look for that fitting when I'm up in my shop later today and will let ya' know.

I have a couple fuel pumps kicking around. I'll take a look for that fitting when I'm up in my shop later today and will let ya' know.
Thanks, someone actually responded to my build thread and is sending me one. Forgot to update this thread, sorry about that. Appreciate the kindness though.

We are considering selling/trading our 94 80 series for a 100 series if we can find something we like. We just dont wheel the 80 as much as we would like and it isnt much of a daily driver with the 37s on it. Figured I would post here in case someone local had a 100 they wanted to part with.

details: Trade - Considering trading 94 FZJ80 for a 100 series, any interest? N.H. - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/considering-trading-94-fzj80-for-a-100-series-any-interest-n-h.1310895/

View attachment 3306411
officially listed for sale: For Sale - New Hampshire 1994 FZJ80 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/new-hampshire-1994-fzj80.1312770/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom