||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all, looking to see if any one has a stock skid plate for a 2002 (3rd gen) Toyota 4runner. This is the one that protects the radiator. See pic below. Let me know if you have anything, thanks! I can pick it up at the fall Gathering

Screenshot (302).png

Just for s***s and giggles… anyone have a 62 bench back or whole seat sitting around w/ headrests? I could trade for my 60 bench if they don’t need the headrest option.

I have 4 P265/75R15 (30.7x10.4) Toyo open country AT tires that I can bring to Fall Gathering for free. They have really good tread, no cracking that I can see and no cupping either.

I would love for someone to get some use out of these as they have been just sitting in my garage.

You should bring them and put up a free sign, I am sure someone will take them home.
I'm down with carrying them down from my upstairs area and hauling them out to Fall Gathering, but the thought of possibly having to bring them home and hauling them back up stairs because no one wants them is a deal killer for me. here are pics of the tread.
IMG_1302[1].JPG
IMG_1303[1].JPG

Kind of a long shot. Looking for a passenger side airbag for a FJ80, was going to call cruiser parts but figured I’d check here first. One of that last pieces that was damaged on my $600 field find mouse condo FJ80. Junkyard wouldn’t sell me one when I got the other parts I needed .

Kind of a long shot. Looking for a passenger side airbag for a FJ80, was going to call cruiser parts but figured I’d check here first. One of that last pieces that was damaged on my $600 field find mouse condo FJ80. Junkyard wouldn’t sell me one when I got the other parts I needed .
I might have something. Let me check today

Got both!

D1D0FE03-329A-4A79-8C02-C512692D8FAD.jpeg

I am pulling my 1993 drive train soon. Engine has approx 250K. Runs very strong, does not leak oil. I occasionally get a puff of blue smoke on startup. The engine does not have a power steering pump, I removed and made a block off plate, to run full hydro. A442 Trans shifts well but could probably use new shift solenoids. Transfer case has Trail gear 3.0 under drive gears installed. The package is in my buggy and I am doing a 2UZ swap this winter. The engine will come with harness and ECU. I would like to sell the entire package but would be willing to separate. I don't think I can ship, so local pick up or I will deliver within 200 miles for fuel. I am open to offers. Currently plan is to leave engine in truck until late November so if anyone has interest they can hear it run and drive. Located in Chelmsford, MA 01824.

I’m looking for a harmonic balancer aka crank pulley for a 2F, the kind with the two wide grooves, if anyone has one. I’ve got an F.5 on there now with one narrow groove and one wide that causes my notorious squeal.

Like this:

E5B65D36-4615-45C8-87DD-4811CA46C6CF.jpeg

***SOLD*** Quantity (5) Super Swamper 13/38-16 on steel DIY beadlocks . These were on the truck when I purchased this past summer. $1500 for all 5.
IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5402.jpeg

Last edited:
Set of 4 leaf springs from 6/77 FJ-40. Originals from truck, seem to be in decent shape, rears have that typical slight sag seen in a lot of these trucks.

Free for you to pick up in 01054.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom