Official ONSC Member Rigs Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spotted a nice hundy down in rock hill yesterday! one of yall?View attachment 3451416
Very cool. Was it turbo diesel? I see rear tire carrier, side marker lights, headlight washers, awesome LAND CRUISER lettering down the side, clear side corners which might just be aftermarket, the land cruiser bumper skid plate thing a my bob, chrome mirrors, giant over window thingies, and front mud flaps. It also looks to be right hand drive.

Very cool. Was it turbo diesel? I see rear tire carrier, side marker lights, headlight washers, awesome LAND CRUISER lettering down the side, clear side corners which might just be aftermarket, the land cruiser bumper skid plate thing a my bob, chrome mirrors, giant over window thingies, and front mud flaps. It also looks to be right hand drive.
Im not sure, I was wrangling two kids away from the park lol. it was a pretty nice one though! I was hoping they were on here somewhere.

So sadly with the loss of LUNA last year I’d been on the hunt for a new exploring and camping rig. All over the map per the norm. Really hunting a 100 but found myself climbing the budget ladder last week and ended up grabbing a new wagon to play with.

What I have learned is that if you double your budget you’ll see at least twice as many rigs lol. This just happened to be the first and only I looked at.

Many thanks to @Diff Kraken for the patience and communication to make an unplanned purchase go down mostly smoothly. I mighta made him wait out my moments of indecision lol. Thanks again Nick.

Kinda sealed the deal when I saw he’d named this big old gal LUNA as well. Sometimes life whispers and sometimes you listen.
IMG_6327.jpeg

Last edited:
So sadly with the loss of LUNA last year I’d been on the hunt for a new exploring and camping rig. All over the map per the norm. Really hunting a 100 around 10-12 to allow one of the other toys I’m hunting but found myself climbing the ladder last week and ended up grabbing a new wagon to play with.

What I have learned is that if you double your budget you’ll see at least twice as many rigs lol. This just happened to be the first and only I looked at.

Many thanks to @Diff Kraken for the patience and communication to make an unplanned purchase go down mostly smoothly. I mighta made him wait out my moments of indecision lol. Thanks again Nick.

Kinda sealed the deal when I saw he’d named this big old gal LUNA as well. Sometimes life whispers and sometimes you listen. View attachment 3573020

Really happy she went to a good home. I'm looking forward to seeing Luna out on the trail. Enjoy her!

I picked up a nice lower mileage 2000 Hundy back in September. Nothing crazy cool, but a nice stock ride with only 105k miles on it. Added some tires and have been going through all the baseline stuff all winter. Pretty darn comfortable ride overall. Hope to start some upgrades after we travel with it for a while. Would have loved an 06-07, but this one fell in my lap. Love it so far!

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_9875.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom