Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

--CLAIMED--

Free to a good home in SW Wake County: 265/70r16 Cooper Discoverer RTX tire. Has good tread remaining, would definitely be a candidate for trail spare. Happy to hand off for a Mudship as well.
1707599112510.png

1707599138797.png

Last edited:
This is officially for sale now. The $24.5k price is for ONSC members only. I plan to do a full paint correction in the next couple weeks and once finished the price will go up. Just installed two new interstate batteries. Will be doing an oil change and new fuel filter shortly. Will try to get some pics up soon but if you’re interested, PM me.

~136k miles
Finally got this prepped for a proper sale. Recent light paint correction and $1,600 worth of service! Detailed listing below plus link to album of pics. $28.5k or OBO...I'd make an ONSC member a deal!

"Recently purchased a new GMC AT4X HD and no need for two trucks. 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Extended cab LBZ Duramax. I’m the second owner, 135,500 miles. Black exterior, tan leather interior in LT2 trim. Purchased in 2009 and has lived its entire life in central NC (no salt or rust). The truck served as a daily driver when I first purchased (2009) but over the past 12 years it’s been a second vehicle. I occasionally tow a 23’ center console boat and 24’ flat deck equipment trailer. The interior is in very nice condition, no tears in the original tan leather and dash cracks. The rear seat has been covered by a Wet Okle seat cover since 2009. The rear cab vents, and door weatherstripping has been replaced in the past 4 years. The exterior is in good condition. I recently did a light paint correction and aside from the roof (paint checking) the paint looks great. The hood does have a few dents from my neighbor’s hickory tree (these could probably be removed by a PDR guy). Front headlights, wiper trim, third brake light and rear taillights have been replaced in the past 4 years. The truck was in a very minor accident in a parking lot, I replaced the chrome bumper and one bumper support. The truck is stock aside from a silverline turbo back exhaust (I have the OEM cat but not the exhaust), TransGo Jr shift kit and Allison deep pan plus filter. The front suspension (oem upper control arms, Bilstein shocks, new bump stops, Kryptonite lower ball joints, OEM brake calipers / pads, OEM soft brake lines, tie rods, relay box, steering arm, Bilstein steering damper) was refreshed in the past 4 years (15k miles). The front hubs, transmission lines, alternator, belts and idler plus tensioner and fuel filter head have all been replaced. Recent service included new glow plugs (all 8), both thermostats, fuel filter, oil/filter, rear diff fluid and transmission fluid. I’d hook up a trailer and tow it across country tomorrow without hesitation. I’ve had many vehicles over the past 15 years, but this has stayed with me, thought I’d never sell it (as evidence from all the unnecessary part replacements) but with a 4 year old and chocolate lab, we really need the extra room of a crew cab. Clear NC title in my name. Payment accepted is bank wire only, no checks, cashier checks, cash, bitcoin, whatever."

Finally got this prepped for a proper sale. Recent light paint correction and $1,600 worth of service! Detailed listing below plus link to album of pics. $28.5k or OBO...I'd make an ONSC member a deal!

"Recently purchased a new GMC AT4X HD and no need for two trucks. 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Extended cab LBZ Duramax. I’m the second owner, 135,500 miles. Black exterior, tan leather interior in LT2 trim. Purchased in 2009 and has lived its entire life in central NC (no salt or rust). The truck served as a daily driver when I first purchased (2009) but over the past 12 years it’s been a second vehicle. I occasionally tow a 23’ center console boat and 24’ flat deck equipment trailer. The interior is in very nice condition, no tears in the original tan leather and dash cracks. The rear seat has been covered by a Wet Okle seat cover since 2009. The rear cab vents, and door weatherstripping has been replaced in the past 4 years. The exterior is in good condition. I recently did a light paint correction and aside from the roof (paint checking) the paint looks great. The hood does have a few dents from my neighbor’s hickory tree (these could probably be removed by a PDR guy). Front headlights, wiper trim, third brake light and rear taillights have been replaced in the past 4 years. The truck was in a very minor accident in a parking lot, I replaced the chrome bumper and one bumper support. The truck is stock aside from a silverline turbo back exhaust (I have the OEM cat but not the exhaust), TransGo Jr shift kit and Allison deep pan plus filter. The front suspension (oem upper control arms, Bilstein shocks, new bump stops, Kryptonite lower ball joints, OEM brake calipers / pads, OEM soft brake lines, tie rods, relay box, steering arm, Bilstein steering damper) was refreshed in the past 4 years (15k miles). The front hubs, transmission lines, alternator, belts and idler plus tensioner and fuel filter head have all been replaced. Recent service included new glow plugs (all 8), both thermostats, fuel filter, oil/filter, rear diff fluid and transmission fluid. I’d hook up a trailer and tow it across country tomorrow without hesitation. I’ve had many vehicles over the past 15 years, but this has stayed with me, thought I’d never sell it (as evidence from all the unnecessary part replacements) but with a 4 year old and chocolate lab, we really need the extra room of a crew cab. Clear NC title in my name. Payment accepted is bank wire only, no checks, cashier checks, cash, bitcoin, whatever."

Truck is sold pending funds…that was quick!

Putting the V8 and auto trans into a Jeep M715, mated to the divorced t case. Might see 45 mph and 100 miles a year.

as long as it runs and makes OK power it will meet my needs.
but getting the entire truck, pulling the parts I need, then junking the rest will be easiest for me. Starting from scratch, will need the computer, key, fans, hoses, all engine and trans connectors, heck maybe even the radiator and battery and battery cables and starter....driveshafts, all of it.

Really any 350 or LS, with TBI or later injection will work from any 2wd. Could even be a 318 or 360 Ram.
but didn't want DBW or AFM chevy, so I guess 2003 at the latest? But like you said, intakes can be swapped
Yeah the reason I say 99-03 is I just despise TBI. It can be made to work well but I’d rather true fuel injection or a carb. It’s just the weird in between. I had a TBI motor in my 40 I pulled out to put the 5.3 in. Sounds like a awesome swap though!

Wtb and rear passenger quater panel for and 60/62 no rust from door to light. Let me know what you have.

Yeah the reason I say 99-03 is I just despise TBI. It can be made to work well but I’d rather true fuel injection or a carb. It’s just the weird in between. I had a TBI motor in my 40 I pulled out to put the 5.3 in. Sounds like a awesome swap though!
TBI was a Gen I v8 that stopped being used in 95. It was replaced with the original and "true" vortec motor, also a Gen I using what is refered to as the spider injection, that ran untill 2003 in some applications.

Best contact is 919-869-4seven3seven. Everything is OBO. In my way

Bilstein shocks
-TG5125 12” shocks with boots. One boot is torn, they have maybe 3-4 rides on them. $150
-14” shocks. The dust seals need seated back in. Other than them being dirty they’re in good condition. $100
IMG_4991.jpeg

12stateoffroad tube doors for 84-89 pickup/4runner. They’ve seen some a lot of abuse. The latches need replaced and the door bracket is bent but they still bolt up. $175
IMG_4989.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg
Sliders for a 84-89 4Runner and mini trucks, possibly other vehicles i can grab some measurements of the length if needed., 2x3 .120 boxed tube with 1.75 .120 tube. Dirty and a little rust and needs the slider mounts and tube cleaned off from my old exo cage. $150
IMG_4992.jpeg

ill have some more stuff posted up this weekend and some 80 stuff.
Sent a pm

I've got a QuickJack 7000TLX I bought last year that I used once. Pick up in Chapel Hill for $900 OBO. Its the bundle with the hangers and truck adapters. 110v. If the buyer can pick it up this weekend or sooner I'll take a bit less.

Last edited:
I've got a QuickJack 7000TLX I bought last year that I used once. Pick up in Chapel Hill for $900. Its the bundle with the hangers and truck adapters. 110v.
How did you like it? I’ve looked at them in the past for a driveway solution

How did you like it? I’ve looked at them in the past for a driveway solution
It worked fine the one time I used it. Its a bit cumbersome to move around.

I've got a QuickJack 7000TLX I bought last year that I used once. Pick up in Chapel Hill for $900. Its the bundle with the hangers and truck adapters. 110v.

Three days after I finally found a two-post, lol.

I wouldn't mind keeping this in the motel, or at the house for the odd situation the lift is full and I need to work on something else, but my tool budget is tapped out at the moment. GLWS.

Three days after I finally found a two-post, lol.

I wouldn't mind keeping this in the motel, or at the house for the odd situation the lift is full and I need to work on something else, but my tool budget is tapped out at the moment. GLWS.
Any chance you have any spare parts (8 lug wheels) for the military trailers? I saw in my search that you had a trailer. I am looking at the M1101, but will want different wheels/tires to lower it.

Any chance you have any spare parts (8 lug wheels) for the military trailers? I saw in my search that you had a trailer. I am looking at the M1101, but will want different wheels/tires to lower it.

No, sold it 7 years ago. They're 8x6.5, so go on nc4x4 and find something there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom