Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clint has first right of refusal.

PM me if interested.
Cobra® Mini Handheld CB Radio with Weather Stations - RadioShack.com

pRS1C-3114972w345.jpg

I am going to pass. Brian, you can have it...

Well I have been doing a lot of math and looking at priorites and I think we have decided to get rid of our TDI and make a nice LC/LX Deeds daily driver and camping expidtion trail rig. So no need for the 62. It is going to be hard to get rid of a very low maintenance car that gets 40+ MPG.

I do have to thank everyone in this club though. Deeds loves all of you guys and after her first time driving on the trails this weekend she is absolutely in love with the club and 4x4ing.

Al....if we come over we would bring the tdi anyway...hard to beat the quiet 45MPG we would get on the way over. I am going to miss it. But we are going to enjoy an 80/450 a lot more.

I do like the classic style of the 60s though..you really have something special brett.

Now the TDI also ?Wow , all the times i seen it, it was a nice little commuter car for her. If the 62 had no rust issue i would be interested for the better half.

Good luck with the sales.

Brian if you decide you don't want it I'll take it. Need one that I can move around from cruiser to cruiser.

I'm going to take it, cause Heather won't go for a hard mount CB antenna on "her" 80.. :) I think I could do just about anything else to it, but a CB...

Well there is no need to keep the TDI becuase I know Deeds would drive the LC a lot more often so what would be the point. It is going to cost around 1.5K more a year in fuel though at $3 a gallon. A steap price to pay for a bit more room and a hobby. If after a year we decided we were stupid we will find another cheap fuel sipper.

Yeah the rust was the final straw on why I decided not to build it up and fix it and just get a LC. Makes a lot more sense in this situation.

The real hard part is deciding if I'm going to get rid of the 56 Ford when and if the FJ43 ever gets here. I sure hope not. I'm almost done with it. But I know we would use the FJ43 much more often. I don't have any classic car friends to enjoy the truck with.

Good luck with everything Jason, sounds like you guys have a plan.

There is no doubt that 80/450's are awesome...I came away from last weekend totally impressed. Thinking about trying to get my wife to swap out her 3 series for one...hmmm.

The Ford sounds great. Try not to get rid of that...

Crap...The TDI sold in 6 hours. I guess it was competitivly priced. So those of you that may have been wondering..no longer for sale... Looks like my 56 is going to be my daily driver and Deeds gets to drive the F-250...haha she has a love/hate relationship with the truck. OK sorry for the chat in this section.

BUT the 62 IS STILL FOR SALE....kinda needed to make a cash purchase on any future 80/lx450. I will never have a car payment in my life again...what a drag it is. Of course for any ONSC guys we can work out something on the 62 price wise or maybe partial 80 parts trades.

FJ40 tail light guards

One pair of late model FJ40 tail light guards in great condition - $30 for the pair.

Here is the list of parts/prices from the '73 FJ40. Pics to come as soon as I upload them. There are lots of small parts not listed, ask if you need something.

body tub - 98% rust free - $800
frame - good - $100
front fenders - very good - $150 pair
hood - very good - $150
grill - very good - $75
running boards - very good - $50
rear half doors - very good - $200
full front doors - good - SOLD
windshield frame - very good - $100
t-case - turns freely - $100
axles - roll fine - $200 pair
driveshafts - good - $50 pair
aftermarket 6-point roll cage - good - $150
bikini top - good - $40
aftermarket dash cap cover - new - SOLD
front bucket seats - good - $100
long jump seats - good - $50
header - good - $50
skid plate - good - $40
grab bar - good - $15
tire carrier - good - $50

The body tub is still available!

Been out there. Stuff is all as desribed as usual. And the tub is in really good shape from looking at it.

PARTS NEEDED:

75 or earlier fan blade, connects directly to water pump with 4 bolts, NO fan clutch

75 water pump w/ 2 belt pulley ( or if you have two belt pulley for earlier F style water pump)

1 3fe exhaust flange and pipe (to connect up to manifold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom