Official LX570s Picture Thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thoughts on the park? Did you guys overnight?
+1 more for Merus. That place is amazing.
I went for the first time last year for the Toyota Takeover and the team at Merus put on a great event (and fed us like kings!). Wheeled quite a bit and also did an amazing hike that was led by Brian Barrett, the photographer for the park.
Went back again in Nov with some buddies and did all the blue trails in a mostly stock LX. VR4 North was definitely my favorite trail.
The camping is amazing and you'll get perfect star filled skies on a clear night... but I'd skip camping there in the summer

20221119_123000.jpg

+1 more for Merus. That place is amazing.
I went for the first time last year for the Toyota Takeover and the team at Merus put on a great event (and fed us like kings!). Wheeled quite a bit and also did an amazing hike that was led by Brian Barrett, the photographer for the park.
Went back again in Nov with some buddies and did all the blue trails in a mostly stock LX. VR4 North was definitely my favorite trail.
The camping is amazing and you'll get perfect star filled skies on a clear night... but I'd skip camping there in the summer

View attachment 3277638
All the blues? Wow. I definitely have trouble trusting the capability of the LX

We did the 101 loop back, which I think is only blue because of the long steep climb. Piece of cake with some AT tires. Then we did a good chunk of the salt creek trail. Took us a while. We got passed by a big group of jeeps that rolled right through.

Good morning all,
I can't tell you how long I've lurked in this forum before making this first post. My reason for posting is to see if any member is running TRD pro heritage edition or Braid winrace T wheels in the matte bronze on a black 2017 LX570. My initial choice was the Braid winrace T but it'll be this summer before I can get them. My tires need replacing now so my other choice was the TRD pro heritage edition. If you run either setup would you mind sharing a pic? I've searched this subforum and 200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database but was unable to locate anyone running either of these combos.

Wow, what a difference!! Looks awesome!

Is that lower door trim with the chrome strip held on with adhesive, or holes in the door and clips like the older 450s?
Unfortunately for me, 2013-2015 have clips with holes in the doors. I’m still contemplating pulling them and having the holes filled in and doors painted.

But since I just dropped my wife’s rig at the body shop this morning due to a fender bender she had last week, I’ll probably be waiting a minute to do anything else on mine.

5BBC6460-10C4-439E-BBAD-55D596A01171.jpeg

Unfortunately for me, 2013-2015 have clips with holes in the doors. I’m still contemplating pulling them and having the holes filled in and doors painted.

But since I just dropped my wife’s rig at the body shop this morning due to a fender bender she had last week, I’ll probably be waiting a minute to do anything else on mine.

Thanks for the info!

Are the 08-13s mounted with adhesive?

Good luck at the body shop! Yikes

View attachment 3277767
While it's in there, if they have to spray that fender, you might see what they would add extra to filling those holes and spraying your doors. you might save a bit vs doing the two jobs separately. You'd also have less chance for mismatched paint. (although, that looks like they may be able to do paintless repair on that fender.

While it's in there, if they have to spray that fender, you might see what they would add extra to filling those holes and spraying your doors. you might save a bit vs doing the two jobs separately. You'd also have less chance for mismatched paint. (although, that looks like they may be able to do paintless repair on that fender.
Ha! If that was mine I would. Mine is the 2014 Starfire Pearl (not wrecked).

The one you see pictured with the damage is my wife’s 2013 in Silver. I do not plan to take the door trim off of hers. She likes it.

cute...

1679636420961.png

It's a good weekend when she gets to play in the dirt
1679727532000.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom