Official "how you earned your white trash" thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does storing my 36" Swampers in the Livingroom qualify? While my hubby yelled at me to get those sons of beatches out of the house... Oh yeah -- and I had an Elwood address for 6 years....and Josh is my little brother...and I would only admit this here...we used to fill up the cow trough sometimes in the summer with ice-cold well-water and hop right in...boy if my friends could see me now!!!

just got corrected...4 years -- not 6... oh well -- evidently I have a problem with math

J-Lo says the 1977 Mini-Motorcoach Shaggin Wagon should qualify us automatically

IMO, Kris has two points in her favor...

1> the shaggin wagon....

2> deliberately rollin my ride off a tree....

Damn, just now gettin' caught up on this.

Ms. Kris is in the house!

Daughter of a respected member (as opposed to Woody :flipoff2: ), sister of an officer, can outdrive you, can outwrench you, and is the only person I ever handed over the keys to my junk to go wheelin'.

If you want it, I promise you'll get the first application for membership. :beer:

Not to mention the fact that she does indeed own the friggin'

SHAGGIN' WAGON!!

I feel honored...I LOVE YOUR RIDE...I came home and told Daddy -- THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO BUILD, but on a budget of course. I gotta do it in steps and be able to pay cash as I go without impacting the household too much -- That is absolutely the most stable truck I've ever been in -- it's got power, gears (a little low for me), and big f'n tires....Looks huge -- doesn't feel scary when you drive it. We need to go down a list of what you got -- what I need, but again -- on a budget....I don't have $40k to drop into a rock crawler....

krisfj40 said:
We need to go down a list of what you got -- what I need, but again -- on a budget....I don't have $40k to drop into a rock crawler....

HMMMM .... sounds like the makin's for a new thread. :idea:

Really the only reason mine cost more than my house is I'm incompetent and had to pay people to build it. :D

Still proud of it though and thank you. :)

Does your chapter need an official doctor? I know that prolly disqualifies me right away; But I'll give it a shot:

Got drunk on Thursday night, threw up 5 times, and according to Butch "told bad jokes badly."

Used my beer cooler to catch radiator fluid (see picture for proof.)

The only one at the Roundup with bull horns on the front and a bull pelvis on the rear of the truck.

Broke a motor mount, radiator, and header all in one shot; thanks to The White Trash and an old radiator guy in Mason patched it back up and drove it home 8 hours to Amarillo (with the radiator mounted with bailing wire due to lost parts I might add for extra points).

KOWBOY said:
... and made a nice little haul at the raffle.

Which is greatly appreciated!! The heat treated Longfields are "on-location" doing a photo shoot for an upcoming Longs Enterprises ad in Toyota Trails. The ARB locker is spending time with my spare third member in the garage, getting to know each other before the "mating ritual". My FJ40 Project Orange rig is going to be soooo happy. :D

Oh, and the Texas state flag was given to one of your club members, a friend who cherished it more than I.

Chris

Last edited:
Kris, where you driving Kowboy's rig Friday afternoon at the Roundup? If so, I just wanna say thanks for leading us around and helping me up the waterfall! Didn't a chance to get many names that day and forgot most of them by that night.

DocB said:
Does your chapter need an official doctor?

I reckon that depends on what is is you do sir.

If your some sort of brain surgeon .... we ain't got much call for that.

Now if you happen to be one of them Proctologist fellas ... that mite be a good thang. We can always use some help dealin' with our Foreign Minister. :flipoff2:

Glad to hear you made it home. USUALLY thangs Josh welds stay welded. :beer:

KOWBOY said:
That was her.

Waterfall? :confused: :confused:

She told me she just drove it around the camp! :doh:

She's obviously mastered the art of telling you what you want to hear! :flipoff2:

:beer: to you Kris.

[edit]Heck, doesn't that qualify her to be President! :D

That was me -- and I definitely wheeled his truck -- started to follow Ed and group, but looked behind me and had 5 trucks that probably weren't prepared to go that route...;)

I found myself in the Biggest White Trash Round-Up I have ever been in yesterday in Mechanicsville, Virginia. I swear -- it was Redneck/White Trash on Steriods -- the ShuknPull. All you can drink beer, 2 country bands, all you can eat fried/steamed/raw oysters, and a modified lawn-mower tractor-pull!!!

All that fun and I left the camera at home...

KOWBOY said:
I reckon that depends on what is is you do sir.

Glad to hear you made it home. USUALLY thangs Josh welds stay welded. :beer:

Had my welder here look at the welds. Said Josh's trail weld was better than the other side (nonbroken) weld done during the engine conversion 10 yrs ago in California. Said the original welds were "like bubble gum." Cut and re welded everything, with strength. Said next time I break something, it won't be a motor mount.

By the way, I am a board certified ER Physician. Yes, I work in the County ER all night. Therefore I know LOTS about white trash (and all other colors of trash) as you might imagine. Don't know if that qualifies ME as white trash, just that I've seen the innards of white trash. I have seen the nether-regions of more fat white women than all of the rest of your chapter put together, with the possible exception of Josh (and HE probably doesn't LOOK). So if you vote on an official physician (which I think your club needs for prestige), consider me.

DocB said:
. I have seen the nether-regions of more fat white women than all of the rest of your chapter put together, with the possible exception of Josh (and HE probably doesn't LOOK). prestige), .

You have not seen the quality of women Josh has around all the time, you would be slobbering for his culls.......... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

You're prolly right. Guess I'll have to settle for what I can run through the chute out here in West Texas.

How about cutting your windsheild off right before an event because it was dirty and bothering you.

Do I qualify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom