Official "how you earned your white trash" thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Mine was official enroute to the 2005 RoundUp event....Lemon motor locks up tight, towed to a garage for a repair guesstimate, realized the replacement motor was worth nearly double the Lemon's actual value. Plan B was the U-haul, and since no one in their right mind carries luggage in a motorhome, our carry-on choice was none other than white trash bags....food, clothes, etc....

ain't nuthin more humbling that packin yer crap in the back of a u-haul...white trash at it's finest....

The ONLY way it could have been more official is if we had opted to sleep in there too....next time....

WTF Wait a goldurn minute here. You and your ole lady used the upgraded white trash bags? Them is like the louey vaton of carry ons. All ya'll know that black trash bags is best for luggage. Food is always to be carried in PAPER bags, not plastic. BUT, live fish can be carried in the white bags.

Good one Woody.

I think just livin' in Elwood, Tx is a qualifier in itself.

Needed a fridge for the shop to hold my Shiner so I didn't have to walk the 50' to my house. :) Josh and Lynn found an old man that sells used ones and he had one for $20. Been sittin' outside for Gawd only knows how long and was full of dirt, leaves, wasp nests, etc. Loaded 'er in the back of my company truck and hauled it to the shop. Few hours of scrubbin' and loaded
'er down with Shiner Bock, Lite, and Blonde. Had to come back to Baltimore to go to work and Josh told me it quit workin' coupla days after I left. :whoops:

I raised Josh
I lived in a house trailer for the first 3 yrs of my married life.
I got LSLC involved with Kowboy
I got Elwood involved with Kowboy
Knowing I was too drunk to participate,I loaned my FJ40 out to go on a drunken night run, to a drunk.....yes it came back broke.
I have uttered the phrase at least 50 times " HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS"
2 words

Acetylene Bomb.......... :flipoff2:

Butch

KOWBOY said:
Good one Woody.

I think just livin' in Elwood, Tx is a qualifier in itself.

'er down with Shiner Bock, Lite, and Blonde. Had to come back to Baltimore to go to work and Josh told me it quit workin' coupla days after I left. :whoops:

Right after Kowboy moved here, he had us strip all the Nevada stuff off his big ole Dodge and equip it with the Redneck Ranch Hand gear :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I think mine involved a little Crown Royal, a camp fire, a Mesquite tree, Pancho and Jessie at the Round Up.......

Everyone cheered and LSLC broke the record!!!!!!

Cheers,

tp

Texican said:
I got LSLC involved with Kowboy
I got Elwood involved with Kowboy

Butch

I say with the utmost sincerity that these two very positive events changed my life more than any others. I also agree with utmost sincerity that you, and you alone, were soley responsible for both.

And for this .... I will be eternally grateful and always consider you a true friend.

Now get back on your little club's thread or publicly admit on my club's thread that you are in fact already an official member of us ..... AND YOU'RE MOVING TO ELWOOD. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

fj40tom said:
Cheers,

tp

My Gawd. Welcome to our little forum. :D :D

Please support us and visit/contribute often.

None of that tech crap to get in the way here. No vendor bashing. No sir, nothing but good 'ole fashioned 100% BULL****!

Be good my brother. :cool:

KOWBOY said:
I say with the utmost sincerity that these two very positive events changed my life more than any others. I also agree with utmost sincerity that you, and you alone, were soley responsible for both.

And for this .... I will be eternally grateful and always consider you a true friend.
Now get back on your little club's thread or publicly admit on my club's thread that you are in fact already an official member of us ..... AND YOU'RE MOVING TO ELWOOD. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Little club?????.......
Well, since I am currently pres of the biggest club, I'd best stay put, reckon I ought to deserve an Ass. membership since I got the caps for ya' and own property in Elwood........ flipoff2: :flipoff2:

There have been one or two times I regretted stopping on the side of the trail in Tellico to help your sorry a$$ :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

White trash? I sweat class!

For me the crowning moment was when my dad was in jail, my mom had an 18 year old tennis pro move in with us (I was 16 at the time) and then I started dating a 35 yo hottie. She did not live in a trailer but it was a rented house, Section 8 I think.

KOWBOY said:
That'll do it. :)

Welcome. :beer:

Hi Jack

Did you decide whether you are going to the Razorback Ramble? I'm in.

Bye Jack

Hell, I ain't got enough class to own a trailer. Does that count.

I have mastered the art of continuously playing the guitar after me and the chair I was in tipped over and I was too drunk on JD to get back up! [confirmed at Rubicon]

I proudly own 15 blue tarps, but no car covers.

I have a30 year old cabover camper in the backyard for over 10 years now that I have never mounted to a truck.

I regularly show up at my kids' school events with the oldest vehicle in the parking lot.

I turned my back on 9 years of higher education, a doctorate degree and a professional licence to become .........a mechanic.

Membership application respectfully submitted.

[edit]. Sober afterthought: do I have to coming to meetings? :doh:

Last edited:
I recently pulled off a 3 to 4 speed conversion, using only parts I had laying in my yard. Everything from bellhousing, to driveshafts, not one trip to a parts store.

65swb45 said:
Membership application respectfully submitted.

Right now "The White Trash" is only in the organizational stage.

We have our officers in place but alot of paperwork remains to be done before we're gonna roll with a general membership.

You sir, in fact, do qualify and please stay tuned to this forum for updates on our progress.

Texican said:
Knowing I was too drunk to participate,I loaned my FJ40 out to go on a drunken night run, to a drunk.....yes it came back broke.
The only birfield I ever broke... :D

I did participate in the final leg of the epic "White Trash Roadtrip" of '04. Does that count?

JasonH said:
The only birfield I ever broke... :D

I did participate in the final leg of the epic "White Trash Roadtrip" of '04. Does that count?

Yes sir. Was sure nice to have some Texans join in.

Plans for the '05 version are in the works. Very preliminary at this time but I'll give ya a hint:

Lot of miles ..... lot of back roads ..... AND NO TOW RIG! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom