Official "how you earned your white trash" thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh yeh

Hey Kris are you coming to the competition this coming weekend?

Living in Mississippi ought to be Redneck reason enough to qualify.

Bodean said:
Living in Mississippi ought to be Redneck reason enough to qualify.

That just begs the question if there is a difference between being a redneck and being white trash. :confused: :flipoff2:

DocB,

You made a damn fine argument sir. Keepin' fat chicks alive is a good thang. As Butch said, my man-whore VP sure don't need 'em. But me, on the other hand ...... :D Stay tuned to this forum.

Mark,

Depending on where you live, there may or may not be a difference. I've been called both, as well as "hillbilly". All the terms can be used as an insult or a compliment, depending on context.

KOWBOY said:
...... can be used as an insult or a compliment, depending on context.

That Sir, is something I am already very familar with. That is EXACTLY why I figured I belonged here. :)

I used to use Bondo, finess, time and effort to repair trail damage. Now I use Great Stuff expanding foam then coat it with 3M spray undercoating. From 10 feet away it looks like metal and when you hit a rock is does not make much noise.

I have over 15 cans of it in the 62. I think I am at neutral buoyancy. I will do away with the snorkel as there is no way in hell that big bastard will ever sink.

I used R-14 roof insulation in the 1/4 panels. I have since found that r-14 roof insulation, when combined with mutiple cans of great stuff, creates a substance harder than steel but that burns like gas.

dd113 said:
I have since found that r-14 roof insulation, when combined with mutiple cans of great stuff, creates a substance harder than steel but that burns like gas.

And this I am sure you discovered in true white trash fashion!

dd113 said:
I have since found that r-14 roof insulation, when combined with mutiple cans of great stuff, creates a substance harder than steel but that burns like gas.

I think that I might like this new "substance" that you've created. What could we call it?

DavidW said:
I think that I might like this new "substance" that you've created. What could we call it?

Dburn113 of course! :D

Ok,

1-have enough cruiser stuff wife cannot park in garage, attic is full!
2-wife calls call bull**** when guys talk about trucks & not know what a locker is
3-purchased new house not for size but because it had a shop.....priorities!
4-have had driving 101 from KOWBOY & Nolen-still burned the clutch!
5-Dearborn crawled in bed with me at 3am-scary-ops not a reason for White Trash....or maybe it is...urrrrr!

*if not good enough reasons I'll just show up & drink beer!

KOWBOY said:
Hang in there Clutchee.

I bet you were the last one picked for a team in elementary school gym class too weren't ya? :flipoff2:

Oh my GAWD, he just called you Clutchee :flipoff2: :flipoff2: I'm glad I'm not the only White Trash that remembers that smell at ICBM ;) ;)

I think that the fact that your wife outwheeled you at the Roundup might help your cause a little bit ;p .

I resemble that comment....yes the wife wheeld GREAT...think shes hooked!

KOWBOY said:
Hang in there Clutchee.

I bet you were the last one picked for a team in elementary school gym class too weren't ya? :flipoff2:

Clutchee!!! I did get to see the video to that one. Wasn't there someone else who had a not so good spotter? I remember video of someone picking up broken pieces of tail lights!!!

Yea, I clutched & broken tailight & scratches...but I did finally make it through Twister.

KOWBOY spotting wasn't the problem it was NOLEN shooting video of the whole thing....also my driving but lets blame NOLEN!

Yea, I clutched & broken tailight & scratches...but I did finally make it through Twister.

KOWBOY spotting wasn't the problem it was NOLEN shooting video of the whole thing....also my driving but lets blame NOLEN!

:idea:

Blaming Nolen sounds okay. He probably won't defend himself anyways! :popcorn:

I did not realize that trail was Twister. We got to watch a bunch of Broncos take that one a couple of months ago. One of the advantages to living 15 minutes away--we can just run out for a couple of hours and take care of our wheelin' bug for another week or so!!!!

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

I think I know that spotter, to quote him, " Its just dirt hit it harder" Josh

As bad as my blade is, its not as bad as David having to hold his winch up with his cable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom