Off road 101 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
O F F R O A D 101

When: Saturday, June 4, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Where: Hungry Valley OHV 50301 Peace Valley Road, Gorman, CA, Lic Lic Campground

it is put on by SO Cal TLCA i just thought that i would post it, all toyota's are invited.

javascript:na_open_window('win', 'OFF%20ROAD%20101.pdf', 0, 0, 300, 200, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

more info here http://www.socallandcruisers.com/main.ht
click on the 'Next Run'

Here is the correct link: http://www.socallandcruisers.com/main.htm

Click on "Trailside Gatherings"

This is the info from the website:

OFF ROAD 101

When: Saturday, June 4, 9:00am – 5:00pm

Where: Hungry Valley OHV 50301 Peace Valley Road, Gorman, CA, Aliklik Campground

Southern California Chapter of TLCA Will host a day of useful information to enhance your knowledge of off-road techniques, safety issues and much much more. Even if you are experienced off-roader or a first timer the information provided will be a benefit for you and the sport of off-roading! Stick around after the classes for a raffle and a wheeling trip.

Events:

• Vehicle Safety Inspection

• Winching

• Trail Operation

• Trail Repair

• First Aid and CPR

Cost:

FREE for Toyota owners

$5 day use fee

$10 for camping

Please R.S.V.P by calling Jason Puma @ 714-220-9417

or e-mail @ socalcruisers@adelphia.net

sorry just thought i would help out

rogersfj401969 said:
sorry just thought i would help out

Nothing to be sorry about... I just figured I would make it easier and post the info directly because it was a bit of a pain to find on the web site. I can't make the run but it should be a fun one for those who can. I have been a member of the club for a long time and they are a very experienced and good bunch to go wheeling with. Try to make it if you can...

Ian,

You going to head up for it? maybe we could do a scout mission afterwards...

-Matt

im not i wish i could but the women says that we are going to some dinner in SD but im still on for the 12th. I like the new pic of your rig, those tires look sweet.

Did go. Had a good time. Nice group of folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom