OEM Front Speaker Grill Measurements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, the PO removed the front speakers altogether and I'm wanting to get them back to stock. I plan on reproducing the front grills with my 3d printer, so really what im after are just measurements of the OEMs.

Would someone be willing to take some photos with measurements of theirs?

thank you!

Enjoy

20201101_190827.jpg

20201101_190821.jpg

Much appreciated Spud! you're the real MVP
Did you end up 3d printing these speaker covers? I am running into the same dilemma and was thinking about making some out of aluminum since I dont own a 3d printer. If you did end up making them, how'd they turn out? Ive got some buddies with printers so if you have a file you wanna share, that would be awesome

Did you end up 3d printing these speaker covers? I am running into the same dilemma and was thinking about making some out of aluminum since I dont own a 3d printer. If you did end up making them, how'd they turn out? Ive got some buddies with printers so if you have a file you wanna share, that would be awesome
Man i REALLY tried! I"m not very proficient at 3D modeling and could NOT get the geometry to work in blender and threw in the towel, at least for now.

pro-tip = a lot of local libraries have 3d printers. even in the small town i live in, you can email them files and they'll print them for you to pick up whenever. here its pretty affordable, a few cents a gram.

Man i REALLY tried! I"m not very proficient at 3D modeling and could NOT get the geometry to work in blender and threw in the towel, at least for now.

pro-tip = a lot of local libraries have 3d printers. even in the small town i live in, you can email them files and they'll print them for you to pick up whenever. here its pretty affordable, a few cents a gram.
Thanks for that tip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom